Forums

Help › Forums

Callaway hidden feature

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 4 2011 6:13 AM (32 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 1:22 AM

Whilst having a bash last night,I was didderfiddling with things and I happened to discover what I believe to be a hidden feature of these new Callaway balls.The thing is,sometimes when getting ready to take a shot I sort of lose interest and need somethimg to stimulate myself,and so I often wander about the tee with my mouse clicking on things and making them bigger and then smaller again,and sometimes,in the right light,I can see a ghost reflection of myself in the screen which is a hoot because then I can make faces at myself and carefully watch the reaction on my reflections face.Its almost like having someone in the room with me,except they are inside the screen.

If at that point I make a shot,its fun to stare at me and using my phenominal peripheral vision,see how the ball flight arcs gracefully over my face,sometimes I try to time it so that I see a white dot making perfect navigations of my eyebrows,and the best bit is when the ball lands and dribbles along the ground in small little bounces,because then it makes me look like I'm either crying,or salivating.You have to study hard for that though,it doesn't always go to plan and you definitely have to stay very still.

Anyway,the hidden feature.

I was happily clicking on things all over the place,and this time I wasn't really looking for me staring back so thats probably how come I found this awesome feature.I would like to call it a featurette,but I think that refers to something smaller,or at least something which you find on a DVD movie with extras,usually on the menu screen along with out takes and deleted scenes.

So there it was,something I never noticed before,but if you look at your ball,there is a dot in the middle of it,its at the bottom of your screen to the right before you take a shot.Lots of other stuff there to mess with too I find out now.

Having found this new area to play with,I began clicking each thing in turn with my mouse cursor and eventually came to that dot I mentioned.It had to wait its turn because things need to be in proper order but anyway,I found that by clicking and HOLDING(I think thats the key here-another new thing I discovered) the dot,you can move it both up and down the ball!

I had great fun going up and down with the dot,but the best bit,and quite possibly the whole reason for the dot,is you can make funny faces with it! By judiscious movement in tiny increments,you can have famous faces from the past,local shopkeepers(you need it to remain red for best effect) and even those of friends you are acquainted with.Now this in my opinion,is a sign that the staff and management of Wgt are not only deviously clever,but they are fun people too,for why else hide such an awesome feature other than to encourage us all to explore,and therefore improve our observation skills.

I realise I am probably not the first to have made this discovery,I mean Avatar Lee and chums will no doubt have seen it,and I bet Ike(Thats Iconian) knows all about it,but I am,at this moment,undoubtably the Happiest explorer!

Lizzie xx

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 2:36 AM

Message me I have the number of a very good psychologist and or publisher

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 2:54 AM

One has to wonder why you would have such a number...

Lizzie xx

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 2:55 AM

i want what shes having lol

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 5:26 AM

Fluffy bunny rabbits living on my roof

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 5:30 AM

If they are white fluffy bunnies,you can eat them with marshmallows.

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:28 AM

Highly entertaining Lizzie, despite leaving me a tad discombobulated....

• Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:30 PM

LizzieRossetti:

One has to wonder why you would have such a number...

Lizzie xx

Now that's funny....lol

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 2:36 PM

Lizzie what happened to you and SM?...... haven't seen him in awhile...... Did he sink???

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 3:21 PM

Boomerboy44:

Lizzie what happened to you and SM?...... haven't seen him in awhile...... Did he sink???

Boomer,

She rammed us and I dun lost another gol danged sub ! That makes two now !!

Lambert the butler and StrangeLethargic swam for it...but me and StrangeTragic has resumed the hunt !! I think the sun got to her and she wudn't thinkin that clear and whatnot.

I'm stayin after her tho and I'm gonna save my Lizzie !!

Peddle ya lazy bean eatin burn out ! She's gettin away

RSS