Forums

Help › Forums

Kitchen Cupboards.

Fri, Mar 18 2011 7:33 PM (27 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:11 PM

YankeeJim:
    You had me going, though, before I realized those were the cheapie cabinets with Homer Depot tops on them. Ugh, arches on base cabinets.

The cabinets might be cheap and have Homer's tops on them but at least that kitchen has outlet covers!  LMAO!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:45 PM

andyson:
    The cabinets might be cheap and have Homer's tops on them but at least that kitchen has outlet covers! 

Oiy, these friggin amateurs give me a headache. They don't notice the lack of a back splash on the granite top and probably don't know that tile goes on the wall. 

Sheesh, you have to explain everything............

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:26 PM

YankeeJim:

Oiy, these friggin amateurs give me a headache. .....

Sheesh, you have to explain everything............

That's the last straw! 

Next time I won't photoshop the plumber's crack!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 1:55 AM

perhaps the wrong tread,

sorry

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 2:05 AM

No no,its fine Sdorr,it's not the wrongness of the thread,its the filling of baguettes that sometimes can be off.For instance,one time I was charged an extra penny on 35 litres of fuel where it didnt show on the pump.Of course I refused to pay,but I did buy a coffee from the machine and pressed LARGE even though I only put a REGULAR cup under the spout.That was insurance enough for me.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 4:19 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    one time I was charged an extra penny on 35 litres of fuel where it didnt show on the pump.

I'll bet it was a Shell pump?  I've had it a few times, for more than a penny.  Their answer was that it keeps adding until you put the nozzle back because petrol is still being pumped into it..  So we're paying for holding and filling the nozzle, not just for the petrol we put into our cars!  Doesn't happen at every Shell station though.

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 3:28 PM

Obviously the cupboards will make a different noise when shutting as some wood carry more protons or less neutrons revolving round the electrons and you have also to consider wind resistance which would be relevant to pine as against chip board .

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 7:33 PM

When I had my kitchen rebuilt, I hired a well known contractor who I knew would follow my directions. Yes, you must pay more, but the results are well worth the money. Most work done by incompentent self-helpers ends up being a dislikeable mess. 

RSS