i just read about this tournament. is it too late to get in? thanks

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 7:37 AM

Too late, unfortunately.

• gallegouy
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 7:50 AM

thak you, could you please tell me if its going to be a next one? thx its a great idea, congratulatios

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 7:57 AM

Gaoerfuqiu has just started keeping track of all community-organized tournaments. Not all are organized as ably & smoothly as this one by Coolswing, so beware.

I also warmly recommend for you to join the Ladder 9 & Ladder 18 systems ran by Mark Holliday. An entire, terrific independent site devoted to WGT matchplay, tournaments, and most recently even guilds. See site manual.

• simpleman24
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 8:19 AM

im in so let me no im am so ready for this one

• simpleman24
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 8:26 AM

ok lets do this im so ready       simpleman24                                                                                                                                                                                      

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 8:38 AM

Don't forget Faterson, I also made a list of community-run tourneys that pre-dates that list by about half an hour.

Now that is what I call bad timing by me...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 8:48 AM

It ain't so simple, simpleman24, because you can no longer join this tourney. Feel free to join the Ladder 9 & Ladder 18 systems at any time, though, as well as the other community tourneys. EllisSpice, you're featured in that new thread by Gaoerfuqiu, so your effort won't be missed & will be duly appreciated. Above all, let's not hijack this thread that should talk about Coolswing's tournament.  

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 9:47 AM

Thanks very much Faterson for letting simpleman24 and gallegouy know that it's too late to enter this tourney.  I try to keep up with this thread to answer any questions but I guess I can't be here all the time so I really appreciated what you've done Faterson.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 10:16 AM

Hi cool have put the scores in as the last two times but they dont seem to be coming through. May just be impatient. Am away for the weekend and will re submit Monday if need too.

RSS