Forums

Help › Forums

How to post your scorecard

Wed, Jul 30 2014 2:48 PM (68 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:13 PM

Short version for Res: make a screenshot of the scorecard as it displays in your Word document, then upload the screenshot to tinypic.com, then insert the link here. (Page 1 of this thread has step-by-step details.)

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:40 AM

Thank you maestro (Faterson), once again, for the computer help.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:58 AM

nice card resozv...your game is improving nicely....congrats!

• JohnnyMatt
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 9:44 AM
    My Question---How can I change my Avatar? And I wish there was a way we could make it appear more like ourselves.
  • resozv
    895 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 10:48 AM

molideha:
    nice card resozv...your game is improving nicely....congrats!

Thanks for the kudos Mo. It's thanks to help from other players; like you, who provide tips & teachings. One of which was ... learn what holes are a VERY good opportunity to birdy & get the approach inside 10' on those holes. Was doing a good job w/ GIR's & putting like a felon too.  Also got a chip in after missing a p3 green. At the time of posting that scorecard, I was in 4th place in weekly unlimited, now in 15th with 46 other players. [edit]  A -5 has me very happy to play the game so well.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 4:55 PM

Faterson, you might want to make a sidenote for Step #1.  For some folks who have laptops with a blue FUNCTION (FN) key and where Print Screen is written in blue, you'll need to hold down the FN key while you press the Print Screen button.  Typically Print Screen occupies the same space as the Insert key, but that could vary depending on your laptop model.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 2:40 AM

I've only noticed your suggestion now, Nivlac, and have added the note to the original post. The best prospect is, of course, that this thread will soon become obsolete thanks to the announced new way of storing/sharing score-cards, probably due in January 2010 or later.

• MizzBowhunter
    153 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 10:07 AM

My Round 1 Scorecard.  Thanks for the marker Raolph.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 3:45 PM
    BUMP so I can find easier.
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 3:57 PM

This thread is pinned at the top of the Community Help forum, so it should be easy to find.

RSS