Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 4:25 AM

HenryKawa:

HenryKawa:

Most Important thing to know:  Your opinion of yourself matters the most.

My opinion of myself is very high.  And I have back up evidence which over the years I've shared tid-bits of, in the forums.   I once said most people can write 1 book about themselves in a biography".   I can write ten.   I've had a very interesting, exciting and colorful life, on my way to fame and fortune.  Some of the things in my biography, you would NOT believe.  Someday, there will be a movie about me.   "The life and times of Henry Kawa".   I started writing the screen play already.  I stopped for a while to write a condensed version of those 10 biography books.  I am getting a kick out of sharing this with  you'all, because I know no one believes me, yet its absolutely true.   LOL.  

You will remember this when you see me on stage at the Academy Awards some day.

Opinion of myself?   From 0 - 10, I give myself a solid 10.

Okay, now I am gone for sure.

Henry, my dear friend,

Too much self-confidence can kill ya... You can be gone for good due to it.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:19 AM

craigswan:

Come back henry .

You beautiful person you .

We all love you .  A few pathetic, misguided individuals who have nothing better to do than post seemingly endless, mostly irrelevant, frequently offensive GIF's love you

"ask not what your country can do for youask what you can do for your country."

FTFY Craigie boy, and I'll thank you not to include me in your opinions in the future

HenryKawa:

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    Okay, now I am gone for sure.

If only.  For once, do it.

For how long?

How 'about until the 12th of never, but even then would be a bit soon IMO

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 4:27 PM

IAW wgt posting guidelines, HK should be moderated for flame baiting, given the continual stream of BS hoping to elicit negative reactions.

ct

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 9:04 PM

ct690911:

HK should be moderated for flame baiting, given the continual stream of BS hoping to elicit negative reactions.

ct

You are calling for someone to be moderated? That is rich.

Henry is not hurting anyone, he's just goofing around.

Should you be moderated for your negative over-reaction? ...I would say no.

On another note:

It's strange what is and what is not moderated in the WGT forum.

Some people continuously get away with murder, while others get screwed for a slight misdemeanor.

WGT mods should stop playing favorites and apply their rules equally or not get involved at all.

… just one duck's opinion.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 12:54 AM

"It's strange what is and what is not moderated in the WGT forum.

Some people continuously get away with murder, while others get screwed for a slight misdemeanor.

WGT mods should stop playing favorites and apply their rules equally or not get involved at all."

This ^^^ has been noted by a plethora of posters... and I am in full agreement.

ct

• Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 1:07 AM

HenryKawa:
    I've had a very interesting, exciting and colorful life, on my way to fame and fortune.  Some of the things in my biography, you would NOT believe.  Someday, there will be a movie about me. 

You are correct about that, Henry.  None of us would believe any of it, LOL!!!

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 2:35 AM

Word of the day: INTERNAUTA (Spanish) - literally "internet astronaut", a person who is Extremely Online.

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 2:35 AM

Happiness is having a loving, close knit family in another city.

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 2:38 AM

Word of the day: FREMDSCHÄMEN (German) - feeling embarrassed on someone else's behalf.

RSS