Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 5:14 PM

I will be leaving the forums for awhile.  Its very possible I will never return.   Thank you to all my friends.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 5:39 PM

Yea, okay.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 6:26 PM

I was going to ask Santa this year for the Gold max driver or the Gold max wedge set . But this year I ask you Free Andy , 

OPY 

• craigswan
    31,082 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:34 AM

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes a day. Wisdom consists of not exceeding the limit.

• craigswan
    31,082 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 12:35 AM

Word of the day: SMULTRONSTÄLLE (Swedish) - a hidden spot that you escape to for relaxation or alone time such as WGT .

• Yiannis1970
    3,272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 2:32 AM

HenryKawa:

I will be leaving the forums for awhile.  Its very possible I will never return.   Thank you to all my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOOZHlVSeo

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 4:27 PM

Before I leave....

What to do when people say something bad about you or to you:  I'm an expert on this subject!

One of my favorite quotes empowered me in so many ways. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent".

Consider every comment as a gift. It can be good or bad, true or false, hurtful or helpful, destructive or constructive.  If you receive it,  make it a source of learning and move on. It can teach you how to deal with the daily grind or how to adapt to people you encounter. Do a self check, look in the mirror and tell yourself “People can say anything they want to say but I know you, and I love you.” 

Most Important thing to know:  Your opinion of yourself matters the most.

• Yiannis1970
    3,272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 10:32 PM

When you post on a public forum, you expose yourself to criticism by others. If you can't handle it (especially when you are talking nonsense), keep talking to your mirror which will always agree with you no matter what.

narcissist, is a fine word to begin your study with. Good luck. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 12:15 AM

If you keep looking in that mirror and see an  good looking millionaire ex chief inspector looking back then I think you have someone else's mirror.

Can I have it back after  you naff off. ;-)

• bluey403
    1,528 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 12:26 AM

bUBBS MATE,

cant believe ya buyin into this crap

im off to check stobs updates on the music threasd

RSS