Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 7:23 AM

FTFY .

Had to look that one up .

Researchers have found that a wide vocabulary correlates to better health in later life..

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 9:50 AM

well now heres a question?

i have 265 people on my list

are they all friends

or are they people i have met in a virtual world

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 3:01 PM

HMMMMM

1) Have they been to my house on a Holiday? Any friend is more than welcome to stop by for a meal, staying the night is a whole other thing!

2) Have they given me/you a ride when your car broke down?

3) Have they ever bailed me out of jail? (Long ago, I don't want to discuss it!)

If none of the above apply, they are acquaintances....however most of which I personally would gladly do #2 for, would most likely do #1, and might be coerced to do #3 for a few, VERY FEW!

I would be happy to tell them "how" I play any hole on any course if asked, even those not on my friends list,now  if they get arrested tough sh!t!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 3:23 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 3:44 PM

fatdan:

HMMMMM

1) Have they been to my house on a Holiday? Any friend is more than welcome to stop by for a meal, staying the night is a whole other thing!

3) Have they ever bailed me out of jail? (Long ago, I don't want to discuss it!)

If none of the above apply, they are acquaintances....however most of which I personally would gladly do #2 for, would most likely do #1, and might be coerced to do #3 for a few, VERY FEW!

I would be happy to tell them "how" I play any hole on any course if asked, even those not on my friends list,now  if they get arrested tough sh!t!

ive got only i true friend on WGT

and thats myself

i know im always on to play against i wont give myself abuse

and best thing about it

is if i leave a game i cannot blame anyone

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 3:49 PM

fatdan:
    HMMMMM

Sir ,, a question for you .   Would you say yes to adding him as a friend . OR drive 100 miles to pick me up at jail , pay my bail , take me to your house for a meal , and let me crash there for the night ?

OPY

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 4:09 PM

opyeuclid:

fatdan:
    HMMMMM

Sir ,, a question for you .   Would you say yes to adding him as a friend . OR drive 100 miles to pick me up at jail , pay my bail , take me to your house for a meal , and let me crash there for the night ?

OPY

I can't speak for Dan but just personally I would do all the above, have your children and pay for their education first:)

EDIT:.Should I have joked like that?   Not sure I should.  The bloke has left and maybe will refrain from so many look at me posts. That's all that's needed.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 4:27 PM

opyeuclid:

I am very sorry Opy, but the request to spend the night is the straw that broke the Camels back, to that point you were getting bailed out buddy!

In my defense, I have done that before for my son 20+ yrs ago....

Told them I would be there in a couple of days to let him sweat, and I assume Louisville Ky is more than a 100 miles from St. Louis LOL....

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 7:29 PM

fatdan:

HMMMMM

Sorry - I had to return to add this.......

Dan, speaking of arrests, in my career of over 35 years on the police force I've arrest MANY people.  I have an estimate as to how many - do you want to know?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 9:24 PM

No, not really!

I would rather hear about cops typical day on the Southside of Chicago, or the Northside of St. Louis.....I can relate to that.

If I was into fiction I'd buy super hero comic books!

RSS