Forums

Help › Forums

cRAP

Tue, Feb 8 2011 11:35 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Medic70
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:01 PM

THIS GAME IS CRAP I'VE NEVER PLAYED A GAME THAT WAS SO INCONSISTANT NEVER SEEN A GOLF BALL ROLL UPHILL FASTER THEN DOWN HILL, LET ME GUESS IF I BUY UPGRADES IT'LL WORK MUCH BETTER......YEA AND I AM SUPPOSE TO BELEIVE THAT!!! THEN YOU'LL SAY NO YOU NEED MORE UPGRADES!!!! BS!!!! GOOD BYE LOSERS

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:35 PM

Medic70:

THIS GAME IS CRAP I'VE NEVER PLAYED A GAME THAT WAS SO INCONSISTANT NEVER SEEN A GOLF BALL ROLL UPHILL FASTER THEN DOWN HILL, LET ME GUESS IF I BUY UPGRADES IT'LL WORK MUCH BETTER......YEA AND I AM SUPPOSE TO BELEIVE THAT!!! THEN YOU'LL SAY NO YOU NEED MORE UPGRADES!!!! BS!!!! GOOD BYE LOSERS

Dont let the door hit ya in the ass

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:35 PM

bye bye

• Timfy67
    37 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 3:48 PM

Someone had a bad round!!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 9:55 PM

12 rounds. Enough said.

• Tomcat0902
    132 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 10:21 PM

Has Usual the cry baby's are always the same AMERICAN PLAYERS THEY WINE AND QUIT ALL THE TIME, TODAY ONE LEGEND( LEGEND IN IS OWN MIND) AND 2 MASTERS ALL AMERICAN PLAYERS QUIT, EVEN IF THIS IS AN AMERICAN COMPAGNY AMERICAN PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AND SHOULD BE BAN FROM THIS SITE, THEN THEY WONDER WHY NOBODY LIKES THEN AROUND THE WORLD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 6:48 AM

Very articulate and well written there tomcat. I'm sure you're speaking for the rest of the world. How nice would it be if the trillions of dollars the US gives to that world and the thousands of people working overseas would all come back to the US. Our economy would be out if sight! Fat chance of that happening. Can you imagine your side of the pond if that were to happen?  :-)

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 6:59 AM

Pussycat, thx for your wisdom. Judging from all the gurls you have on your friends list, just guessing that you must be REAL fun to play with. Epic fail with that post. JB

• schleif
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 7:55 AM

Never mind.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 8:12 AM

indeed schleif.....make sure you look at the flag before the brit bash hey....its a waterfall jim....not a pond...ha.. just sayin!

• PAGES
RSS