Forums

Help › Forums

Lowest Level Tour Pro

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:15 AM (7 replies)
  • Johnny1986
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 5:35 PM

Hello everyone! This is my first post. I've been a member since Dec. 22nd(not that long) and have become addicted. I actually had a great day today, holed a 169 yard shot today at Oakmont for an eagle. lol.

Anyways, my question is I just progressed to Tour Pro today and I am only ranked a level 39. Is this common? Most Tour Pros I have seen are levels like 43+ and usually in the 50's or even higher. I was just curious to see who reached Tour Pro at the earliest level?

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 1:20 AM

WGT claims that experience Levels are not skill-based.  You can earn points for doing almost anything around here.  You'll earn a lot by simply playing on consecutive days.   For example...after 6 days of continuous play, you'll earn 880 per day.  More info on that and how to to progress in the tier system over there in the FAQ Home------>

Joey

• dtrain2020
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 2:17 AM

what's the difference between points and credits..and how do i get more credits

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 6:22 AM

dtrain2020:

what's the difference between points and credits..and how do i get more credits

Besides adding money you can complete offers for free creidts

http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

Points are for experience so you can progress through different levels. Equipment is locked at certain levels.

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 7:37 AM

Johnny1986:
    I was just curious to see who reached Tour Pro at the earliest level?
    Tour Pro is a relatively new tier....many of us went from Pro to Master and then to Legend...never becoming either Tour Pro or Tour Master

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 10:23 AM

dtrain2020:
    what's the difference between points and credits

Point are largely earned when you play and are not based on skill.  These point are what determines your current Level and your Level determines what equipment is available (or unlocked) for you to buy in the pro shop.  It is not a skill Level.

Credits are what you use to purchase stuff like virtual equipment, balls avatar fashions and to enter some fee based tournaments.  There are many different ways to earn credits and you can buy them as well. 

Average Score is like your handicap.  And although WGT is not saying when, it is assumed, under the new system, that your Average is largely what determines when you will advance to higher tiers along with the frequency of play and other factors.

You can get more details over there------>

Joey

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 11:44 AM

i'm a pro still at

level 44 and an average 2 strokes lower than you at 74.7

• trsix
    43 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:15 AM

73.8 average now, level 44 still a lowly pro

you had 19 ranked games at pro i've already had 41!

RSS