Help › Forums

Playing in a Group

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2009 7:47 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Abidad
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 7:52 AM

When you play multiplayer it only gives the option to play the front nine at Beth Black.  Anyone know if you can change the course and number of holes if you are playing with friends?

• PinnSeeker
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 8:14 AM

nope

• PinnSeeker
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 8:14 AM

nope

• Abidad
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 8:25 AM

What so if you want to play with friends, you can only ever play those 9 holes????  WTF?!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2009 3:12 PM

Again.. for those who missed it.   Please search MULTIPLAYER in that box ------->

You will see some like this:

To specifically answer your question... yes, there is only ONE (1) multiplayer course available at one time.  Currently it is Bethpage Black front 9.

And, continuing, there are only TWO (2) courses that will allow stroke play, 18 holes, single player.. Kiawah and Bethpage Black.

There are FOUR (4) "Closest to the Pin" courses available.  THREE (3) of them can be accessed from the "Play Now" button...  Bali Hai, Wolf Creek, and Edgewood Tahoe.  The 4th, St. Andrews, can only be reached from the Tournament section.

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 1:18 PM

Box is up higher.

Freddie

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 3:30 PM

Hi everyone, we will allow the selection of stoke play courses in multiplayer mode in an upcoming release. We will give a heads-up on when that will happen as we get closer to the release date.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 1:04 PM

good! thats right. front 9 of Bethpage has gotten boring for me... U know how some courses here on WGT only let you play the closest to the hole challenge(examples: Edgewood, Bahi, Wolf Creek), they should open them as Stroke Play tournaments, Quick Play, && Multi-player!!

• Rescue21emt
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 6:10 PM

Ok this is beta then they should take suggestions right? Mine is that if you are gonna play with friends then you should at least have an option to play 18 holes even if it is only one course. I would like to see where at some point that we would be able to choose courses that we want to play and if we want to play 9 or 18 holes. Also a better handicap system. It is wrong for someone who is like a 17 handicaper to have to shot almost scratch to win a tourney. The people that have better handicaps are in like a different rank and destroying that rank. I am ranked as a pro and have not once shot under par or even had an eagle and that is just wrong. I have no chance at winning a tourney and if i want better equipment I am gonna have to spend cash to get any.

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 6:30 PM

I see you understand. If you want to compete, its not free.

• PAGES
RSS