Forums

Help › Forums

Help wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2015

Mon, Dec 28 2015 6:26 PM (90 replies)
  • Dannythelad
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:05 PM

Dear Santa . i would love any upgrade of irons as the ones i use i have had for ages , never seem to have enough credits to buy them and the ones i have are in no way improving my game .

Thanks Santa

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 8:42 AM

Hi Mr. YancyClause,

Such  great thing to do for the WGT community... I would love to help as a Santa Helper if it's not too overwhelming.. lol   and please for my Christmas Wish I would love a  Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L18+) and Credits .. anything to help my game... I love playing golf!!

Please let me know If I can help!!  Thank You and Have a Merry Christmas Everyone !!

• madbaummer
    34 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:12 PM

myself i dont want anything but i would like it if you would upgrade my sons irons he is jasonboo. hes havin hard time now adays. i wish you all  a merry christmas and a very prosperous new year

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 7:47 PM

madbaummer:

myself i dont want anything but i would like it if you would upgrade my sons irons he is jasonboo. hes havin hard time now adays. i wish you all  a merry christmas and a very prosperous new year

Which one?

• bigdaddytroy1234
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 10:01 PM

ready for the bells to ring

• madbaummer
    34 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 2:33 AM

I'm sorry his name is jasonb00 -------------zero zero thank-you so very much

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:49 AM

jasonb00 is the correct name.

Cheers

• marcelo0045
    437 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 12:01 AM

Hi Santa,i had a hard year because my first account was in facebook and i had close it and open in wgt,with this i lost all clubs.Now i have good clubs but was very complicated buy it.I need change the irons i would like these TM rsi2 L90.tyvm.

Merry Cristhimas

• JOHNNYGOLDENBEAR
    58 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 3:06 AM

Im terrible at these posts i cant seem to find where to ask the santa s...but here goes..I dont want anything for myself but id love if you gave my friend D1BigHitter some balls...good dude and he always seems to be hitting some random orange ball or silly balls and running out on 5th n 6th holes to unlimited..then i feel bad beating him lol.  Some nice nike rzn s would be dynamite...he would love them.   Also my friend fm99bunker is really stressed on dough and could really use a nice cleveland wedge or 2..  Your all GR8 FOR DOING THESE NICE THINGS...HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 3:41 AM

All of you asking for gifts look and find Day 8 Christmas 2015 . That is the correct thread to ask for gifts. Today is day 8 and will run until the day 8 Santa says day 8 is closed. There 12 days so you have 5 more chances.

RSS