Tue, Dec 15 2015 1:36 PM

Dear Santas
    Thank you for this new opportunity

I'm trying to complete my club set for level Master
    I wish...

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood (L69+) LINK

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Rescue 19º Steel (L69+) LINK  

NIKE VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft (L75+) LINK

Any of them will be welcome to improve my game!!!
    My greatest wish for 2016 is to win a tournament 

Thanks!!!! 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:02 PM

Hello - My name is YancyClaus

The WGTAA Country Club is excited about this event and are looking forward to playing Santa on day #8 --- to help pump up this event we have a couple of videos that we would like to share!

• Leggoman13
    8,260 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:52 PM

Hi MrCaddie,

so many santas and people involved, would not want to miss any names

Just wanted to say great job, an awsome thoughtfull gesture you and your team is doing, it's great to see generosity and the effort put in this community.

This is a great idea and will surely make many happies.

Have a great and safe holidays all

Peace On Earth

cheers!!!

Leggoman13

• boja21
    38 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:56 PM

Thanks Santa twilkie98!!!!!!!!!!

I received my gift and I am very excited and happy... very happy!!!
    Not enough words to thank you for this gift, I'd better return this gesture doing the same for others players in the future.

Thanks thanks thanks
    I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. 

• WonkyDriver777
    21 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:55 PM

Dear Santa,

Thank you very much for my gift.

I woke up this morning and eagerly and quite excited I rushed to the Christmas tree to see if Santa had visited during the night.

And lo and behold there was a nice gift all wrapped up just for me, as I ripped the paper off I could see, with pride, the appearance of our national colours.

As you can see I eagerly put my new outfit on and grabbed my driver so I could have a photo taken of me wearing my new clothes.

Thank you and kudo's to you, your elves and all the other generous Santa's out there who are bring joy to the WGT world.

• indianrespect
    247 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:05 AM

Dear Santas, 

I've been a real good boy this past year and have been able to get to Legend which was kind of a huge deal for me personally. 

The new tees felt weird and kicked my ass because my Callaway Big Bertha Driver was just something I was not getting enough out of. That meant a lot of missed FW's and high scores overall. 

Could you be kind enough to send me a Taylormade R15 driver (Level 90+). I know it's a lot of credits but this is something that would really help a chap out finding the fairway in a land far away. (The next big Christmas jingle lol) 

If I don't quite make it, I'll understand. All good fun :) 

Happy Holidays Folks! 

Cheers! :)

• walktheplank
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:51 AM

hi santa, ive been a good boy and would like the r11 level32 irons for xmas along with the level 48 driver that has a 275 max distance on it .... ill pray everyday my dreams come true as im a single father of 2 kids and just buried my significant other due to a drunken driver smashing her from behind at a red light ... this is goig to be the toughest xmas ever for my family with this news that happened but ill pull my big boy pants up for my kids , thx and happy holidays to all :) 

Tom

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:46 PM

Any players who are looking to ask for a gift from one out Santas, You will need to go to the proper days thread.  This way the santas can find you and know what you are asking for.  Posting on here means the santas will miss your request :( and we don't want that!

- WGTdbloshoe

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:15 PM

Thanks shoe  :-)

Thomas

• rswol
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:46 PM

Merry Christmas

This is so generous and truly in the Spirit of the Season.

Happiness & Health  2016

See you all on the Links

Cheers

RSS