Forums

Help › Forums

Problem with offers

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 2 2011 3:28 AM (3 replies)
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 2:59 AM

I've completed an offer for Serenata Flowers (make a purchase online for 1250 credits, confirms instantly)

So I decided to treat the wife and get me some credits at the same time last night, but the "instant" confirmation hasn't came through?! Anyone else done this deal? Does it mean "Instantly after delivery"? I would assume once they have my card details it would have confirmed?

Thanks

Rob

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 3:26 AM

It might say Instantly, but maybe it might take a day or so, to register on the WGT System. Don't really know, but maybe send a message to WGT in a couple of days to enquire about it if you havn't got ya credits.

Cheers

Roger

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 5:20 AM

I had a similar problem with the CreditExpert offer, nothing came through.  Then someone on here told me to contact TrialPay Support.  Do this by going to the offers page, click on Support in the top right corner (same level as the offers sub-menu).  A list of attempted offers should be displayed.  Find your offer, then click on the Contact Support link alongside it.  Hopefully you will have received some sort of confirmation email which you can attach.  I did this and I got my credits next day.

• scud22
    76 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 3:28 AM

Hi Rob,

Have you recieved your credits yet? I also bought the flowers from Serenata which got delivered this morning(bought yesterday morning) but I too haven't recieved any credits yet. Just wondered if there's a problem or does it just take time.

Cheers

Wullie

RSS