Forums

Help › Forums

2009 WGA TOUR

Wed, Nov 4 2009 7:33 AM (484 replies)
  • Serj
    57 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 3:42 PM

I've signed up a few times but don't know if it's worked or not so if it hasn't I am signing up

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:06 PM

***************************************************************************************************************

POST FROM salamii 07-31-2009 7:15am

faterson i must disagree, I get kicked from a multi over 95% of the time. When I try to create a random group it's a revolving door of players , once they see a master they are gone. I think they feel intimidated.

***************************************************************************************************************

Same thing has been happeing to me.  As soon as I pop up.... they disappear.

Thanks...

CLINT (bbeards4)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:43 PM

I'm sure it goes both ways. A ton of masters have the avg's low, but never show in the top 50 in the tourney's. Same as pro's, I go between 63 and 67 all week, but always shoot low in the tourneys. Low as in the top 50,  85% of the time. I would play Faterson and he would play me, but that isn't the case for most! :) Just for kicks, salamii and I invite anyone into our game, and it is rather funny how long it takes to get a third party involved. All these great players, with low avg's, but never on the front page of the leaderboard. Nuff said! :)  

Also on a side note, the hotshot pro's will be happy to know, that the August International Open is all played from the red tee's this month. Now what is that low avg going to do for them?  :)

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 11:46 PM

If you want to see weather or not you are signed up, go to http://wgatour.wikispaces.com/ 

sign in, or register if you haven't. After signing in click on WGA RANKINGS over on the left side of screen and the list of members will come up.  Adios,  Jeff

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 9:15 PM

hi guys you can now view the signups just check the front page of the forum post it will be linked to the spreadsheet.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 4:59 AM

I see that my name is till on that sign-ups spreadsheet, but I signed up before the crash of sign-ups, as is everyone else who signed-up at that time. Do we have to sign up again or will you just re-add us?

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 12:37 PM

hi ellisspice.

i had put all the signups from the spreadsheet on to the wbesite before it crashed so i just re added the ones i already had.

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 4:37 AM

Tried to sign up a few times. GreenHits 67.1

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 5:15 AM

I believe you spelled my name wrong on the website, unless I spelled it wrong when I signed up. It's "gaoerfuqiu".

• shark23
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 12:36 AM

Hey, I just signed up.

shark23

RSS