Forums

Help › Forums

2009 WGA TOUR

Wed, Nov 4 2009 7:33 AM (484 replies)
  • chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2009 11:02 AM

maybe you can change it to two 9 hole rounds on multi player and keep the people that have sighned up ?

chuckiee

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2009 12:25 PM

all signed up

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2009 11:11 PM

I would like to suggest to RyanSelwyn to do the tourneys in Multiplay only.  You actually have a few options in multiplay format, check out these options:

• Multiplay mode         - Group of 2,3 or 4 players for individual stroke play round
    • (Bethpage Front 9)  - Group of 2 players for individual match play round
    •                                     - Group of 4 players for team stroke play or match play
    •                                     - Group of 3,4 players for team Best Ball stroke play round

It would be a lot more fun and challenging to compete in multiplay format.  I know that wgt will release multiplay mode with the option to choose the course very soon so that will make it even easier to do a variety of tourneys.  For the first tourney why don't we just do 4 x 9-Hole tourney using group play of 3 or 4 people, with the cut after 2 rounds.  Let everyone make up their own group or you can designate the grouping from a random draw.  Also to speed up the finishing time for tourney you should have deadline for every round, those who don't commit to play their round in time is disqualified.  I am sure most players would be able to complete 2 rounds in a week and that way you could do 2 tourneys a month which would be great for the whole Tour.

That's just my idea so it would be nice to have input from everyone who have sign up for this tour.  I think if we get this tour going it would be very exciting and fun.

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 6:46 AM

I agree Coolswing. 

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 2:04 PM

sounds like thats the best way coolswing

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 2:34 PM

also  i ant find alist of the players would someone please post the list so i can make sure im on it

thanks

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 5:23 PM

jasondement

on the first page RyanSelwyn tourament post click on visit the official WGA Tour Website web link

chuckiee

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 12:59 PM

ok.... there will 3 nine hole games played over 3 days. but i will leave the grouping up to you, because if i do a random drawing there will be different timezones and the whole thing will be a mess, so make a group with pople in you country, and keep that group for the 3 rounds. any other suggestions are welcome.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 5:43 PM

Hi im looking for a partner anyone interested let me know i can play pretty much anytime.

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 5:52 PM

I ll play jason im pretty much on at anytime also.  Just let me know.

Tks

RSS