Wed, Nov 4 2009 7:33 AM (484 replies)
  • lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:23 PM

Dude, what are you talking about?

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 9:33 PM

HI GUYS TODAY I LOGGED ON TO GOOGLE DOCS TO CHECK THE SPREADSHEET SO I COULD UPDATE THE SIGNUPS ON WGA TOUR WEBSITE. BUT THE SPREADSHEET HAD GONE SO I NEED ANYONE THAT SIGNED UP (OR ANYONE THAT STILL WANTS TO PLAY) TO SIGN UP AGAIN. I AM SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED.

and tibbets about the logo. i had made my own but it would not go on the website so i just put that in, but i will change it now since there is a "rule" about it.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 3:35 PM

Signed up for a 2nd time ... will we be able to see who signed up ??? right now it doesn't give me access.   Thanks ... and thanks for putting this together.

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:03 AM

Hey ... I changed tiers today.  My information listed below.

USER NAME: bbeards4

TIER: Master

Thanks...

CLINT (a.k.a.  bbeards4)

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:36 AM

Congratulation's on becoming a master in such a short time,  I just want to let you know that your score will rise dramaticaly at first due to the  increase in yardage, wind conditions and everything else that will piss you off at first. So be patient, it might take you a month or two, but your avg will eventually decrease. Monthly and weekly tourney's will also be much more difficult due to extreme wind conditions.  You will also notice that most pro and amateur level players will decline  to play a round due to obvious reasons.   Welcome to the club.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:42 AM

salamii:
    You will also notice that most pro and amateur level players will decline to play a round due to obvious reasons.

Really?    I thought I was seeing mostly the opposite while launching multiplayers: Master players usually declining the company of Pros or Amateurs. Well, whatever! I feel flattered whenever a Master deigns to play a round with less-skilled players, and it usually motivates the rest of us to try to keep up with him/her.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 7:15 AM

faterson i must disagree, I get kicked from a multi over 95% of the time. When I try to create a random group it's a revolving door of players , once they see a master they are gone. I think they feel intimidated.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 7:18 AM

I am not saying that all of them do it. Once in a while you will meet a few who are up to the challenge and play very well.  these are the ones that move up quickly in the ranks and become good players.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 8:34 AM

ryan

Please put me on the list for my card if it didnt take. I think I entered twice

chuckiee

• DixieWhizzKid
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 3:19 PM

Signed up again :)

RSS