Forums

Help › Forums

what is happening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 6:12 PM

steelsings, my congradulations on your entry to this forum.  i personally see no reason to address criminal behavoir on a golf web site.  however well intentioned your entry, it is still out of place here.  write a letter to the editor of your news journal, congressperson, senator, president, what have you.  this is a free, decently accurate game site on the public web, not a place for politics, and policy discussions.  i enter this site to play golf.  if i must make comments on a forum i keep it within the confines of the golf game and those who use, abuse it.  sorry if others take offense to my viewpoint, but its my 2 cents.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2011 6:43 PM
    I agree... lets stick to golf and Yancy's tutoriallals.
  • craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:02 PM

Let,s have a little debate on different subjects - makes life more interesting and we don,t know where each other live .

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:38 PM

we all know where u live though craig....the number of you house is.....erm....72....maybe 68!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 6:14 PM

craigswan:

Let,s have a little debate on different subjects - makes life more interesting and we don,t know where each other live .

Yancyman is looken for y'all right now.  :-))

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 7:57 PM

Yappy22:
    Yancyman is
    a common man

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 3:47 AM

According to my sources every child is born with two fears - loud noices and falling .

All other fears are developed during life .

I have one other fear - when my wife finds this site and finds out i have 200 female friends or at least some of them might be females i hope .

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:08 AM

Sh-t hole uk inventions and discoveries - disc brakes,tin cans,cat eyes,depth charges,corkscrews,fax machine,phone,electric motor,gas mask,lightbulb,lawn mower,a mousetrap,penicillan,radar,television,umbrella,thermos flask .

usa - inventions and discoveries - tipping ,queue jumping ,talking loud over the top of everybody ,bad manners and abusing the english language .

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 8:29 PM

Steelsings:

Feel free to say what you must.  It’s your first amendment right guaranteed under the Constitution. 

First Amendment - Religion and Expression

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You just can’t yell fire in a crowded theatre.

Along with freedom comes responsibility.

hmmm, freedom of speech.  you can say what you want where you want, but if it interfers with another persons rights or freedoms,or ismeant to be mean or harmfull you must be ready to accept responsibility for those words.  i like to think that those persons who wave the constution under everybody elses nose would use some commen sense and tactfulness about the when and where, and if it is the correct forum for them to use, bearing in mind the subject matter.  unfortunately this seldom occurs, nor is it part of those persons normal thought process to do so.  just blabber about anything anywhere regardless of anyone else.  my 10 cents.

RSS