Forums

Help › Forums

Information about release 7/30/2015

Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:16 PM (142 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:11 PM

WGTShamWow:
    - Champion Tier is 200 ranked rounds in Tour Legend on top of what you have already played up until the 7/30 release. 

Are CC red tees included ????????

• davepttrsn
    2,045 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:18 PM

Two of our Tour Legends played a round today and reported in our forum.

One (coolness1) had nearly 1,000 rounds as a Tour Legend and his average was 55.51.  He shot one round of 27 and his average went to 57.70.

Another (Nancy1959) had thousands of rounds at Tour Legend and her average was in the low 54's (almost in the 53's).  She played one round, scored a 28, and her average jumped to 56 (it's as if her average just started over again).

None of the rest of us are going to play a ranked round until this is fixed.

Dave

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:19 PM

davepttrsn:
    None of the rest of us are going to play a ranked round until this is fixed.

+1

• SimGuLiM
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:24 PM

hello,
    is not only fixing the zoom, there are not anymore
    some standard cams !
    in some holes u can see only from backward...
    or more distant cam..
    this affect a lot the game experience.. i have no word.
    so, this is to fix, not only the zoom to the tee..

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:27 PM

CerinoDevoti:

MBaggese:

WGTShamWow:
    -There is a small issue with the camera zoom not bringing up the correct camera. Selecting the desired camera view from the mini map will bring it up and this is something we are working on.

Actually many of the forward cameras, the ones used between player and hole, are missing now.

I can't find one missing. What courses Mike?

Noticed it on SA B9 and Whistler Back 9...wasn't paying attention to the RSG B9 that much when I played it.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:28 PM

Jimbog1964:

WGTShamWow:
    - Champion Tier is 200 ranked rounds in Tour Legend on top of what you have already played up until the 7/30 release. 

Are CC red tees included ????????

These are already considered Ranked Rounds are they not?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:29 PM

MBaggese:

CerinoDevoti:

MBaggese:

WGTShamWow:
    -There is a small issue with the camera zoom not bringing up the correct camera. Selecting the desired camera view from the mini map will bring it up and this is something we are working on.

Actually many of the forward cameras, the ones used between player and hole, are missing now.

I can't find one missing. What courses Mike?

Noticed it on SA B9 and Whistler Back 9...wasn't paying attention to the RSG B9 that much when I played it.

I've been swinging around playing random 7's on most courses and haven't had a camera missing. Perhaps only in ranked rounds?

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:32 PM

Thanks for the update.  :-)

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:46 PM

think I found the average bug

Was beyond saturated with a scoring average near 54.5. Shot a 28 and went to 56. Shot a few rounds above 28 and remained at 56. Then, I shot a 27 and dropped slightly.

I think the saturation reset was made at 56 regardless of score. I suspect this is the score to make champion

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:31 PM

CerinoDevoti:
    I've been swinging around playing random 7's on most courses and haven't had a camera missing. Perhaps only in ranked rounds?

Unsure, but here's two shots...from the BoH RG..#1 (BPB) and #9 (SA)

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/ photo no forward camera_zpsocrtluad.png:550:0]

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/ photo no camera 9_zpswsrudxdv.png:550:0]

RSS