Forums

Help › Forums

7/31 After Maintenance new bugs

Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:08 PM (33 replies)
  • firetrucky
    172 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:21 AM

I don't know if this is just on my end or an update problem, but now I can not share replays. Before when the replay was up you could click on share and it would take you to a screen that you could copy the url, but now when you get to that screen it is just blank. I have to close the game client window to exit out of it. 

Is it just me?

• Koreyman1111
    18 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:51 AM

Not just you...they mess up big time this time, and I don't think they even care...

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 12:48 PM

i cant copy replays also theres no url showing

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 1:01 PM

cameras knackered

balls are now flashing like xmas tree lights

meter stuttering like hell

basically a golfing game where you can do everything apart from...have a game of golf!

congrats to all involved with the latest screw up!

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 1:47 PM

tigrecaca:

Update? Maintenance? What a joke!!!

Imao

This company is the world wide best working joke.

And what are they talking to us..... nothing.

No escuse                             no sorries                    nada...                     nothing 

Clients in America must be have the same status like monkeys 

• venicemenace
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:28 PM

Screen changes and "shutter clicks"everytime.you.or opponent changes views or clubs.I counted 49 clicks on one hole.You also cant chat because every click kicks your cursor out of the chat box .............Better fix quick.......UNPLAYABLE!

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 4:08 PM

With so many complaints about the recent (update/downgrade/whatever they call it) changes, it is quite clear the users of WGT are NOT HAPPY.  I can't list all the particulars because they are too numerous.....and honestly a lot of the topics are out of my wheel house.

But when you implement a software change that is full of garbage code that frustrates almost every user in your database, you have shot yourself in the *** nuts.

Maybe this was a hack.  Maybe this was not intentional, but the result is still the same.  It's no fun to play when things are not working right, or at least like they were before the last update.

Somebody screwed up big time.

Knock

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:23 PM

mreddy:

I was able to edit club messages after going to owners tools an changing to directors availiblity to do so ,

Thanks Ed, well done and most appreciated :)

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:56 AM

Does anyone know of any other good golf games out there to play?  I NEED a temporary change of pace.  Hell, if the game is good enough it could easily be made permanent. 

I'm just not in the mood to play this game anymore.  It's utter trash.

• JLeary1
    416 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:08 AM

11BC2:

Does anyone know of any other good golf games out there to play?  I NEED a temporary change of pace.  Hell, if the game is good enough it could easily be made permanent. 

I'm just not in the mood to play this game anymore.  It's utter trash.

There is one other golf game online that I hear is really good to play, but I don't think I'm allowed to mention the name here..

So, just google "  " without the ""..

Does that help? Not really? Ok. Just do a relevant google search, see what comes up.

RSS