Forums

Help › Forums

Opponent Time out

Thu, Jun 27 2024 3:54 AM (5 replies)
  • akk447
    379 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2024 2:54 PM

Sick and F tired of setting up match in anyone of the F rooms, and my opponent times out and I lose my F coins WTF is that. 3 F times today

F pissed off

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,605 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2024 3:21 PM

Uuuhhh... So your opponent timed out (how many times though, once or twice?) and... you're the one who lost coins (you didn't quit by closing the game window or app out of frustration, did you?)... And it happened not only once but three times in a single day. Is that correct?

You need to record your coin room play and let us examine it because based on what I understood from your descriptions, it does not make any good sense to me.

• pmm711
    5,639 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2024 3:05 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Uuuhhh... So your opponent timed out (how many times though, once or twice?) and... you're the one who lost coins (you didn't quit by closing the game window or app out of frustration, did you?)... And it happened not only once but three times in a single day. Is that correct?

You need to record your coin room play and let us examine it because based on what I understood from your descriptions, it does not make any good sense to me.

Beetle…I’m beyond frustrated with coin room timeouts, quitters, and game freezes as they all result in the loss of the coin ante.  A new issue I’m seeing is the “Resume Failed: Saved Game No Longer Exists” box popping up while a ball is in mid air.  It could be during my shot or an opponent’s shot.  There’s no rhyme or reason.  The match ends abruptly…it’s not a timer countdown/quitter issue…ball gets hit and Resume Failed popup box abruptly appears.  I’m owed 2.41M coins due to it in the last couple months.  It surfaced around the 1075 error.  WGT CS denied any responsibility or coin reimbursement…can’t see it or reproduce it…yadda yadda yadda.  Look, I have plenty of “useless” coins but game issues shouldn’t be the cause of losses. Hell, I lose enough due to poor play as it is. 🤪😂  The game, in many areas, has become a total 💩 show.  It’s pitiful to experience for a game of this caliper.  

• callaghan159
    6,288 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2024 11:33 AM

pmm711:
    this caliper.

pmm711:
    a total 💩 show.

ya ok

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,605 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2024 5:06 PM

Well, that's why I said a video of it would be useful for WGT (and perhaps for users here) to diagnose it. I personally have never encountered such a problem... yet, at least not so far. For now, if the problem persists to you and others having the same issue, then maybe you'd better stop playing it.

pmm711:
    Beetle…

Why you keep on calling me this way?? You know my name! Didn't say anything last time you did it on that absurd malarkey of draw/fade crap, but now it's clearly intentional. But why, Paul, sorry, P-M-M??

• FairwayPhantom32
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2024 3:54 AM

I think whats he’s saying is that the opponents shot clock will run down to zero and pretty much freeze at that point. No shot clock warning or anything. Only way to fix it is tool close the app and reopen it. Sometimes that doesn’t work and you end up losing the match and the coins. There are other times during a match the shot clock won’t run at all and it will sit there and say loading and never reconnect and people lise their coins. It’s happened to me many times and alot of people I know. It’s probably the main thing that needs fixed on this game. When this happens I send WGT an email explaining what happens and sometimes they reimburse the coins and sometimes they don’t. Very frustrating. 

RSS