Forums

Help › Forums

7/31 After Maintenance new bugs

Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:08 PM (33 replies)
  • grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:37 AM

best thing I can say about this game now is its a piece of shite...do these programmers know anything about golf ?....you guys are only interested in getting new players to join..you don't care about your long time customers....you should go back about 3 years, to those settings...was a much better game then....thanks for  nothing....game sucks now

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 5:43 AM

Cameras  not working properly......

Reverse picture not working properly......

Not showing the club selected properly.....

What is the constant chirping sound when people make a selection of any kind?

Double screen showing when game switching from on screen to another????

Wind very often way off......

Balls doesn't last as long as they are supposed to last...and Balls just disappear?????

My clubs are now a couple of years old but still some of the best, but surprisingly the distance of the clubs are must shorter today. WGT explain, TY

When greed takes over everything else fails........

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:25 AM

confirmed Nan , I can't edit club messages either , along with all the others problems reported here

• tigrecaca
    193 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:36 AM

Update? Maintenance? What a joke!!!

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:22 AM

BubbaCrusher007:

Since this screwy update, my game & meter have been choppy as hell. Really running lousy.

Then I got to thinking, I cleared my browser history and this time I did not change ANY setting like I usually do (lesson button, that stupid 30 cr. shot slow down garbage.  )

Now the game runs smooth as butter lol! So now I suppose if you don't have all this garbage in your settings to spend credits on, the game runs like shite?

THat's the funniest crap I ever seen. Oh well, the screwed up camera angles are no big deal really because I have the wind adjustment allmost memorized anyhow and can manage it from a distance.

They really changed that camera where for me it's a big pain in the azz, just my opinion.

EDIT: This game is back to running like crap again. It's all shakey and stuttery and runs like shite. No change in any setting makes any difference. I have to wait and see if the wgt tech. clowns fix the thing, ha, what a joke.

DITTO HERE! Time for Nasty e-mails! THX WGT once again

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:24 AM

SNAFU.

navi USMC

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:26 AM

I can't edit either !    FUBAR

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:47 AM

Hey ,While you are here.How do you unlock the caddy when it freezes after 2 practice swings.

navi USMC

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 7:49 AM

I heard about this happening a long time ago.for got what the fix was during game play..
     Very surprized this was never fixed yet

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 8:47 AM

I was able to edit club messages after going to owners tools an changing to directors availiblity to do so , as for the rest , who knows ? lol

RSS