Forums

Help › Forums

comodo dragon

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 13 2018 2:02 AM (20 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 10:37 AM

I play only on comodo dragon, the only good one for my meter but since today when i try to open any page on comodo dragon i receive this message, what can i do ?

If you find a solution,  i appreciate

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 10:47 AM

You might try following the instructions on this page: 

http://www.fixerrs.com/2015/01/Dns-Probe-Finished-NxDomain.html

CD is based on Chrome browser so it should apply in this case.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 10:57 AM

I had that exact situation 2 weeks ago but it wasn't just with CD. In my case it turned out to be an issue with the ISP on their end but CD has their own secure servers. Do you know if you're using them and how to change that? Those servers have caused security issues in the past when trying to get places. 

I am running CD, too and am currently getting a message that Adobe Flash is blocked because it is out of date. Well duh, I'm using a 2 year old version, of course it's out of date.  I click Run This Time to play because I don't want anything changed (and am too lazy to go figure out how to turn the message off.) I suspect this is fallout from the recent move by Firefox and others  to block Adobe. It sounds like CD is blocking the site.

• sutsare
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 12:18 PM

I use chrome & Adobe Flash ONLY & have none of the problems i see reported in the forums..However we seem to be out of Videos to watch :(

In the UK

suts

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 3:09 PM

For weeks now Comodo Dragon  and Firefox have not even given me the option of signing in !! The box on the left hand side where you are supposed to sign in is just not there !! I had no problem before, just went to sign in one morning and couldn't do it !!

I use Maxthon now, which is no problem at all. But it would be nice to have the option of using Comodo or Firefox again. So you computer boffins what can I do to get that signing in box back ??

And before someone asks Chrome is fine and I do clear my caches etc !

• alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 3:15 PM

Firefox stoped working with adobe a vew weeks ago. Flash Player and Firefox had have lot of bad virus and worm attacks. Maybe includet  the same with the Chrome Browsers. 

Regards from Alps 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 4:41 PM

Fencer100:
    But it would be nice to have the option of using Comodo or Firefox again. So you computer boffins what can I do to get that signing in box back ??

Uninstall Flash and reinstall an earlier version. 

Last post on page 1.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 5:33 PM

andyson:

You might try following the instructions on this page: 

http://www.fixerrs.com/2015/01/Dns-Probe-Finished-NxDomain.html

CD is based on Chrome browser so it should apply in this case.

Thank you andyson, i save as favorite the link you give me just in case.

For now comodo work again, don't know why, i don't do nothing

I hope it's stay like that, i try  maybe 10 navigator (don't know if that is an english word lol), and only on comodo dragon i have good meter.

For the good meter, everyone on wgt have different experience, for me only comodo dragon work fine.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 11:02 AM

Same problem again, i try  the step on your link andyson but like usual with my bad english i don't understand

The first method they say i have to Execute as administrator, i don't understand what to do

The second method, i understand nothing

I'm in google chrome here to whrite that, and  the game is umplayble, the meter is hell

Only comodo dragon worlk for my meter and i try more than 10 differents navigator

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 11:26 AM

Try resetting your ISP modem. Unplug the power to it for 15 seconds and plug it back in.

RSS