Help › Forums

Super Pass

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:27 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CRYSTALEMORRIS
    687 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 12:33 PM

What Is A Super Pass And How Can I Access them For My Club??? We Have Earned 4 Of Them Since I Created The Club A Couple Of Weeks Ago.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 8:09 PM

Super passes can only be used during Clash competitions. They have no other purpose.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 8:15 PM

courteneyfish:

Super passes can only be used during Clash competitions. They have no other purpose.

Those have been cancelled due to lack of interest.

• neyasay
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 3:18 AM

Do superpasses disapear if you don't use them from one clash to another??

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 11:03 AM

Yes they do.

• BodiePal
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:59 AM
    What determines if you get a "super Pass"?
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:15 AM
    BodiePal:
    What determines if you get a "super Pass"?
    The Club Owner has the ability to select the minimum player title required to use a Superpass, which is located in the Owner Tools section on the country club community site. For example, if this permission is set to Member, any players ranked Member or higher will be allowed to use any available Superpasses. So what ever you CC owner sets the permission at determines if you can use a super pass. Some owners set the permission so any member even recruits can use them. Others set it so that only veterans can use them. You will have to ask your CC owner how he set the permissions.
  • GreenPO
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 4:05 AM

Super passes pop up every now and then when I am competing, but how do you use them?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:24 PM

GreenPO:

Super passes pop up every now and then when I am competing, but how do you use them?

When you start a game in a clash, the request to use a CC pass will also show a box for using a superpass if any are available.  If others have already used them for that clash, that option is not there.  Superpasses renew for the next clash.

• PAGES
RSS