Forums

Help › Forums

Misleading GOLDEN PUTTER

Mon, Jun 8 2015 7:40 AM (43 replies)
  • extendinfra
    97 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:21 AM

Hi,

I came accross many misleading or rather lack of knowlege as only a few have tried this putter. Don't dare judging this putter any how by it's so called stats...

It's nothing more then a decorative showpiece with no work done upon dynamics of how it plays or is not configured  properly !!

Imagine playing on standard green's where ball breaks like Champ 13 but how is one suppose to manage distances (eat the breaks you might be thinking but naa hit this 15 on a 10 feet mild breaker but na it will just move according to breaks no matter what you do with it and i am talking about champ 13 breaks on standard green !! ).. Nothing more then a showpiece and the worst part is WGT ain't gonna allow you to sell this back !!

P:S : Have this in my bag from like 2nd or 3rd CC Clash, Have tried every possible thing with this but EOD It's Useless !!!

Atleast let us sell this back WGT !!!

Regards,

Sid.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 10:37 AM

extendinfra:

You received the putter for free, so if you sold it back you would get Zero credits.  If you want it removed from your inventory, let us know.

- WGTdbloshoe

• extendinfra
    97 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 10:54 AM

So mention it In CC clashes what ever you get are not allowed to sell it back after using more then 100 CC passes and don't create price tag for such stuff in Pro shop.

WGTdbloshoe:

extendinfra:

You received the putter for free, so if you sold it back you would get Zero credits.  If you want it removed from your inventory, let us know.

- WGTdbloshoe

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 11:37 AM

I liked it when I tried it. Ask CS if they'll pass it on to me in return for a sensible price. I'd rather have that in the bag than the occasionally buggy new Nike!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 12:03 PM

And I'm first in line for Mags' old level 94 Nike putter.

Being the youngest in my family, I've always got the 'hand me downs'

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 7:24 PM

WGT giving useless prizes? What about the Tee Markers and Flags!! They are about as useless. Give something that means something, like credits, which most can use.

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 8:02 PM

genegold2:

WGT giving useless prizes? What about the Tee Markers and Flags!! They are about as useless. Give something that means something, like credits, which most can use.

not credits. Allow us to convert credits to cash at a better price than the current gift cards

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:53 PM

extendinfra:
    So mention it In CC clashes what ever you get are not allowed to sell it back after using more then 100 CC passes and don't create price tag for such stuff in Pro shop.

You can't sell something beck, that you didn't buy...try selling your starter clubs....sell starter...get it?

polgies for the bd KB missing letters...but get your hed round this...simple really.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 9:54 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    Being the youngest in my family, I've always got the 'hand me downs'

nd s you've grown older, you been hands me on...lol

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 10:29 PM

derekortt:

genegold2:

not credits. Allow us to convert credits to cash at a better price than the current gift cards

Yes wouldn't the autodingers just love that. 

RSS