Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:12 AM

WGT - if you are going to lie, at least make it half way plausible.

Our 44 member club was matched against a 241 member club in the first round. So much for the statement that clubs will be matched with clubs of similar membership. Quite enjoyed using the free passes but buying some? No way!

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:18 AM

Universal Clock

cw3m.png
    for my Time Zone.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:24 AM

Lizard69:
    I really wasn't going to bother with this but seeing as I joined a new club I figured I should show some good intention..

Nice of you.  Personally I feel very strongly against what I consider absolute dross, and so I  could not have offered that.

Good post as highlights to any one just what a farce this is yet again, and I thought they only  had 359 points covered:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:06 AM

Newbies aside, anyone entering this event needs their heads looked at.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:12 AM

Jimbog1964:

Lizard69:
    I really wasn't going to bother with this but seeing as I joined a new club I figured I should show some good intention..

Nice of you.  Personally I feel very strongly against what I consider absolute dross, and so I  could not have offered that.

Good post as highlights to any one just what a farce this is yet again, and I thought they only  had 359 points covered:)

Yeah, I didnt want to do it but I saw that some other cc members had entered it and earned points so I thought I could add some, I should have known better :-)

Only way this stuff would get sorted is if EVERY cc member simply didn't enter these farcical clashes but that is unlikely to happen..

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 8:36 AM
    Same old silliness. My club just finished a clash with the Old Duffers and our next one is against....................................The Old Duffers.
  • alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 8:37 AM

Rabbit274:
    Our 44 member club was matched against a 241 member club in the first round.

That was us, White Rabbits, I'm afraid.

Eight of us played against six on your side, so the squads were almost equal.

But, my guys were rather excited I think, they used up all of our 12 Superpasses :(

Better luck next time!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 9:14 AM

When we have tour legends playing as many times as they can in one clash game, it comes down to who can spend the most.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 9:16 AM
    The Georgian have this won. Some of their members have bought 20 passes already.
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 9:29 AM

Lizard69:
    Only way this stuff would get sorted is if EVERY cc member simply didn't enter these farcical clashes but that is unlikely to happen..

Bud, you KNOW ain't nothing ever gonna be sorted out, lol. Added to, yes, sorted out, no. 

I played in it only because it was a freebie. I wouldn't buy a pass if they were 10 for 10 credits. Ever. Ball usage is about the only thing I use up. And, if I hadn't played those 2 rounds at BP, I would have played somewhere, thus the same ball usage.

This is a cash cow, money grab, or whatever else it's called, for sure. But, to play and NOT buy anything, is not feeding that cow at all. 

Those CC's that do what it takes (buy passes) to be at, or near the top are the gullible, naive, suckers. Just my take. 

RSS