Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 4:06 AM

genegold2:

Do not know why some of you don't tale the time to post a bunch or pics and videos on the forum to represent nothing in you busy lives???

Erm....Klaatu barada nikto?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 4:15 AM

PaulTon:
    Erm....Klaatu barada nikto?

LOL

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 11:34 AM

AHHH Jim, that one reminds of the time my brother-in-law and I came upon a fence line with one those little skinny electric wires to keep the horse off the fence, we knew it was electric because there was a few dead hummingbirds hanging like bats dead as  door nails...

He decided to lay a tree limb across it as to lower it while we crossed...the limb happened to slip to the side while he straddled the fence, I don't need to say more but I would have loved to been able to get a video of that, I believe after he completed his flight he invented break dancing!

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 1:34 PM

fatdan:

AHHH Jim, that one reminds of the time my brother-in-law and I came upon a fence line with one those little skinny electric wires to keep the horse off the fence, we knew it was electric because there was a few dead hummingbirds hanging like bats dead as  door nails...

He decided to lay a tree limb across it as to lower it while we crossed...the limb happened to slip to the side while he straddled the fence, I don't need to say more but I would have loved to been able to get a video of that, I believe after he completed his flight he invented break dancing!

LMAO

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 3:49 PM

fatdan:
     knew it was electric because there was a few dead hummingbirds hanging like bats dead as  door nails...

BS! Birds aren't  electrocuted by sitting on wires.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 4:47 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:05 PM

ArgyleScott:

BS! Birds aren't  electrocuted by sitting on wires.

LOL, SH!T!!!! I forgot all about Argyle being there with us or I wouldn't have lied, D@mn!!!!

Ok Ok, how 'bout this...we knew it was electrified because there was a couple of Hummingbirds hanging upside down like bats, if you didn't already know it they like feeling the electricity surging through their tiny bodies so much they sat there until they starved to death? Huh, better?

OH, next time before you make an "Argyle " out of yourself as u usually do, think! Now all electric fences have an Energizer that puts the charge out in pulses, they didn't 40 years ago and could possibly kill a chicken much less a hummingbird the size of a f'n nickel LOL...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:20 PM

Did I miss anything important ?

Andy

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 8:05 PM

fatdan:
    Ok Ok, how 'bout this.

Naw FD, A is correct...no ground, no continuity...kinda like trying to stat your car with only one batter cable hooked up...no juice flowing;)

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 8:31 PM

Long standing issues not addressed. 'Nuff said. Complaints are warranted. Been too long now.

RSS