Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 9:03 PM

One person talking about power lines...the other talking about an electric fence   big difference.   Let the bird land on the electric fence and see what happens  :))

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 9:47 PM

MBaggese:

Naw FD, A is correct...no ground, no continuity...

OK, you would know  LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 10:20 PM

I see...KY brought me to my senses.

'WTF do I know Jim?...I'm a Doctor, not an electrician!"

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:16 AM

I really wasn't going to bother with this but seeing as I joined a new club I figured I should show some good intention..

So I pay the 37c for the pass and tee off, get off to a shaky start and then after birdie on 13 I see that my points are still at zero, so I screenshot how the points work..

So I carry on playing to the end and lo and behold I have no points!

Thinking maybe it will show in the event page, I screenshot that too and see only 4/250 have entered and I'm not one of them lol

Total waste of ball, cc pass and more importantly, my time..

The fun begins?? Yeah right..

Peace,

Liz

• cshodrun
    576 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:40 AM

Lizard69:

I really wasn't going to bother with this but seeing as I joined a new club I figured I should show some good intention..

So I pay the 37c for the pass and tee off, get off to a shaky start and then after birdie on 13 I see that my points are still at zero, so I screenshot how the points work..

So I carry on playing to the end and lo and behold I have no points!

Thinking maybe it will show in the event page, I screenshot that too and see only 4/250 have entered and I'm not one of them lol

Total waste of ball, cc pass and more importantly, my time..

The fun begins?? Yeah right..

Peace,

Liz

holy crap that says it all

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:46 AM

Everyone should STOP playing now.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:48 AM

Lizard69:

Same old thing from the former event. Good to see it so early!

Remember? We were given CC passes in compensation, and then they were taken away.

They don't mind, they don't fix, they carry on with the same old greed.

Icon asked for constructive comments  - here's mine:

WGT, Ihr könnt mich kreuzweise!

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:33 AM

had played for 320 +  straight but now I think ill just go  play some  poker .... cant help but to wonder  what their thinking taking what was a great game a cpl years ago and running it in to the ground this way .

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:50 AM

why9:

had played for 320 +  straight but now I think ill just go  play some  poker .... cant help but to wonder  what their thinking taking what was a great game a cpl years ago and running it in to the ground this way .

Lets play  game, I am gonna guess where u are in America basied on ur time to next day and my time in Thailand and when I get crossover.

If U are not New York or anywhere on that longitude then I would say U are 1 hour further west, maybe Detroit or Chicago.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:58 AM

Excuse me 1i:

The "next day" (CDP) always counts to GMT (UTC), same for you and me and why9 (12H 2M right now).

His point was, IMHO, that he finds no more fun in playing and keeping up the bonus and therefore turns to Poker.

RSS