Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:02 PM

Justin9926:

It's just another clash and who really cares. I find it funny how every time it's screwed up but yet people play. Should read enter at your own risk.

Justin

Agreed!!  Waste of time..  And yet people are still addicted to it???

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:11 PM

Employee:-

"Don't worry Mr C..I have a cunning plan !!"

"Make sure 'they' can't invite then......

No choice but to play the Clashes ? "

Chad:-  " YOU, are going places in this company my son"

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:36 PM

pdb1:
    There might be a very reasonable solution I just don't know it . Yes I understand that you can choose  whether a director , or veterans , members , or recruits receive them . That still leaves a lot of people out  

Be a bit of hassle I guess but think you could organise it so you spend 48 hours awake on a mixture of caffeine, booze, cigarettes, hookers and various amphetamines.  That way you could constantly change titles, and share the lurv that way. 

pdb1:
    I guess I just tell them " tough titty there just aren't any for you bro . Use your own money and keep spinning your wheels . The rest of us high scorers really appreciate it "

Hmmm very personal.  I was almost about to relent, and play a round.  I clicked take me to the debacle button, and it said great slot 37 credits here.  I pressed QUIT !  Choices exist basically :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:39 PM

Jimbog1964:
    but think you could organise it so you spend 48 hours awake on a mixture of caffeine, booze, cigarettes, hookers and various amphetamines.

I'm fookin in .....where do I sign up ?

Aaah...Sack it, the queue goes around the block !! 

:)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 10:07 PM

God, it can't come soon enough.

I've got neighbours giving me grief with their friggin godamn awful karaoke shite and a house warming party, and a fooking dog nearby tied up and yapping furiously and constantly.

Even a case of beer won't cure my woes.

Worst of all, the torrents for Practice 3 and Qualifying are nowhere to be found, KickAss, Pirate bay, torrentz.

Any helpful suggestions where to go Andy

RSS