Forums

Help › Forums

The Fun Begins.... CC vs CC Event #6

Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:31 PM (130 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:51 AM

Maybe not judging the mood properly, and so going with Shamrocks rather than Leprechauns might be the error :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:17 AM

oneeyedjohn:

One of my favorite movies LOL

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:41 AM

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 10:34 AM

hpurey:

oneeyedjohn:

One of my favorite movies LOL

Both 1 and 2 were absolute riots, my favorites of all time.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 11:04 AM

777999:

Calm down people!!!  The CC vs. CC event is an on going event, so you can either play, or decide not to play, the decision is yours.  Calling someone an idiot, is simply not acceptable in any reasonable, or polite company.  I mean, come on now!  How would you feel, if someone said the same to you???  Not so funny now right!!!

Sure there are tons of issues that need fixed.  Dots, meter ect., but nothing gets done overnight and despite all your bickering and heckling, they are trying to fix some of the long standing issues, as well as those that crop up in new releases.

Like many of you I get really frustrated and tend to blame and complain, but in the end it's a game and if any of you can come up with something better and from what I've seen from most of the people who are doing the majority of whining and complaining.  "I doubt it".

So, how about everyone get off WGT's asses for a change, maybe offer some constructive words, suggestions and support, and maybe things might---just might improve.  In other words kind people, grow-up!!!  We do not live in a perfect world and never will!!!

Besides, what's wrong with a nice Shamrock Tee Marker???  

Phil  aka., Coyote

Im still waiting after 6 weeks for fellow cc members to have credits refunded for a botched bracket.... "POLITE "??? F.O

BYE

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 12:31 PM

777999:

maybe offer some constructive words, suggestions and support, and maybe things might---just might improve.

There are numerous threads with info on current problems, offering suggestions, and asking "whats up", "when do ya think it will be fixed", "what can we do", which turns into a lot of b!tching when they are not acknowledged by WGT...still nothing has been resolved!!!
    I'm not sure, but it would be my guess that having another CC Clash is WGT's way of saying, "who cares, this is it, we need to f**k up the pc version to attain our long term goal, so throw away years of calculations, mapping, and systems, and either learn how to play the new version of the game over again, or hit the door"!

Improve, it has improved for them, as they expected people are starting to play and spend again...but the game is still f***ed up and could be easily fixed, they just did it 2 weeks ago after the update by removing the code to make the meter speed up(anti autoding in short), but they refuse to do it because it doesn't fit their agenda it would seem(don't hesitate to correct me WGT)...

Your a good player, they just slapped your face too, are you not even a little upset? This fiasco only affects the long time players who have become very good at playing it, the new people wouldn't even know the difference...in other words it only affects a few thousand of over 10 million, so no big deal...LOL

• cshodrun
    576 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:27 PM

I posted a picture of dana carvey sayin "not gonna do it"  meaning, Im not playing in WGT's money grab clash...they denied the post

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:44 PM

cshodrun:

I posted a picture of dana carvey sayin "not gonna do it"  meaning, Im not playing in WGT's money grab clash...they denied the post

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:48 PM

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 5:53 PM

• RSS