Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:00 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Everyone we are currently testing away on the ding issue.  We are trying to get to the root cause of the issue.  The current theory is that it is a display issue with the assets and not a issue with the swing meter.

I only wonder why it's wrong today when it was correct yesterday?

Betterworsening seemingly has become a Mission Target now(?)

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:00 PM

SamanthaWho:

BillyMayfair:

WGTdbloshoe:

In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter.  I was using chrome, are you all seeing it on a specific browser or is it wide spread?

- WGTdbloshoe

I suppose 12 previous pages of complaints and every browser mentioned that I know of doesn't constitute "wide spread"???

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

+1

+200,000, Wgt members

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:02 PM

Meter issues with Maxthon 3 and 4...Chrome and Opera are really bad and IE is a JOKE!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:03 PM

onekeano:

YankeeJim:
    I use an old one that never gets updated and now I'm wondering if that could be a reason.

i use an old flash and am getting all them problems, 

I'm only referring to the meter.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:04 PM

So let me see, I already bought the lvl 100 nike irons for 4495 credits and dont play them because the meter is slower and I cant adjust, but now I can pay 1595 credits X 3 for wedges I paid 895 apiece for, because they have a slower meter, then all my clubs would be the same speed and I could buy 50 credit cheaper balls with a faster meter to recoup my 9285 credits over 185 sleeves...but then my putting meter would be faster...I'm so confused!

Or I can just keep playing the lvl 97 nikes w/ the same meter as my very good wedges I have and only deal with the slower meter on the tee and occasionally on the fairway so as not to mess with my putting...

Well to be honest I already bought the nike 100 irons for 4495, and I would have bought the "new" wedges just see how that combination worked because I like having everything the same meter speed...when I say would have I mean for 995 or maybe even 1095! For 1595 credits there is no way, that figure is absurd lol...

So I'll pass on the new wedges and play what I have when I come back, because I will be playing Gin Rummy until this site is straightened out...it takes 9 shots a day w. a BD blitz round to get the 880 bonus,and that's what I will do until you undo this major screw up...

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:04 PM

onekeano:

RonnieCig:
    I just noticed something else, if I view a replay of a shot, after I close that replay window it won't let my downswing start on the next shot, even a putt.

yep ronnie just tried that and now it wont let me play my next shot, 

and the list goes on and on and on and on

seriously WGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the only way for me to continue with my next shot was to refresh the page 

dave

• deputydog65
    482 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:05 PM

I WAS ON CHROME AND WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH THE METER SO I SWITCHED TO FIREFOX AND IT WORKED GR8 UNTIL I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND NOW I CANT HIT DING BUT ONCE IN A BLUE MOON AND THATS A GENEROUS GUESS. tODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY BACK ON LINE PLAYING THIS GAME AND HAVE NO REASON TO PLAY ANYMORE IF THE BEST I CAN PLAY IS 8 STROKES LESS THAN I WAS THANKS FOR NOTHING BUT THE CHANCE TO SPEND MONEY I DONT HAVE ON A GAME NOT WORTH PLAYING ANYMORE.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:11 PM

hehehehehe, I lost 2 Nike RZN Black balls in the water today due to he choppy meter, not to mention the 5 high priced ready go tournys I entered this morning before I knew about this problem man oh man this is riduclulous. How many days until this is fixed I wonder?

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:12 PM

fatdan:

So I'll pass on the new wedges and play what I have when I come back, because I will be playing Gin Rummy until this site is straightened out...it takes 9 shots a day w. a BD blitz round to get the 880 bonus,and that's what I will do until you undo this major screw up...

you only have to play 1 hole so 3,4, maybe at a push 5 shots

top of the page click on golf course,pick any course you like, any hole you like,play that 1 hole,job done.

back to the main topic my meter is usually smooth as butter,earlier today it was like an eptilepctic on speed now it is back to normal,still got the putter ding issue though

p.s i am using comodo dragon

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 12:13 PM

'Nothing to see here,Fairground beat me to it lol.

Russell

RSS