Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:38 AM

Good morning everyone :)

Here are the release notes for current release.

Adams Tight Lies Hybrids – Get the first virtual clubs from Adams on WGT, the new Tight Lies Hybrid. Swing more confidently, even on those tough second shots with extra forgiveness and precision for top players. Unlocking now at Levels 63 and 98.

Cleveland 588 Wedges – The latest virtual wedges from Cleveland  give you more forgiveness, spin and a slower WGT swing meter – a great choice for shorter approach shots over your pitching wedge. Now available in 52°, 56°, 60° and 64° lofts, unlocking starting at Level 26 and Level 74.

New Course – Starting March 1 we’ll be rolling out the newest WGT course, Chambers Bay, as part of the 2015 Virtual U.S. Open. You’ll get your first look at the host course of the 2015 U.S. Open Championship in the Front 9 closest-to-the-hole challenge (full course coming to WGT in May).

Improvements and Fixes

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

·         Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:49 AM

Great to see the release notes posted as soon as the site comes back online - thanks for that Icon

Thomas

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:58 AM

Nice to see new products and a new course announced - can we hold ouy breaths till March 1st?

Lesser good news concerning the annoying glitches:

- MP invites - unsolved,

- last stroke discons - unnoticed,

- RG payout dilemma - unnoticed,

- Bracket display & progress desaster - unnoticed.

And this beats it all:

WGTicon:
    ·         Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

Multis will be relieved for the option to hide their credit shoving against the public.

And: Is'nt it incorrect & against your T&Cs to present credit earnings as $?

"Credits have no monetary value."

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:59 AM

Sounds good to me.

Except for the career earnings rule.    I don't really care how much earnings a player has and not fussed at how they got em....lol.     Sorry Wgt, but is that the biggest problem that needed fixing

-Roger

• Pilko44
    105 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:24 AM

Hi, WGT site  is terrible slow now  after update.  i have 120mb fiber  and every loading wgt takes few minutes !!  like in old times with dial up 56kb connection. lol . pls fix it soon. its unplayeble now. Thx bye

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:29 AM

Thanks for the update Icon,but since this new update,it's taking almost 20-30 seconds to load each page! Before you say i've cleared my caches lol.This problem has only started since ive just logged on today gr.

As for this comment,your having a laugh ain't ya? as many threads on this subject will contest to.

Improvements and Fixes

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

Occasionally LMAO.I'm pretty sure i wont be the only 1 who comments on this part of your post.

Russell

• JohnHendo123
    19 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:31 AM

hi ive notice the courses are abandond to frost but my friends are playing  had 4 of my friends playing before now ive got 8 playing is there a rule for some players and not for others

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:32 AM

Hey,

What about the french avatar whe asked for long time ago ?

• JohnHendo123
    19 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:40 AM

mine is taking 30sec to 1min to load as well plus my friends are playing golf 8 of them i cant says course closed due to frost  lol what goin on

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:41 AM

It's taking forever to load a page, fooking frogs everywhere I spose.

A months inactivity in my CC, over a month of nonsense on WGT with various glitches, I am soooo close to giving this up.

RSS