Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • Deeno4
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 3:38 PM

Deeno4:

I'm sorry, I don't get the Mel Tillis reference

Ah, yes, THAT Mel Tillis, I actually knew that, then forgot again......and yeah, nice and timely reference!!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:04 PM

The blue screen issue should have been fixed last night

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:23 PM

the blue screen glitch hasn't been resolved, early today i was playing a ready go tournament at Kiawah worth 500 credits, and on the 4th hole at the Tee Box, every time i clicked to drive the ball, an "unexpected error blue screen" popped up, over, and over and over with the only option left - to forfeit. Hopefully this gets sorted out sooner rather than later mates.

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 8:24 AM

I believe all the issues are getting resolved, slowly but surely.  I'm thankful that no more damage has been done than has been done.  The only differences in the game I see now, than the way it was before the "big mess-up," is a jumpy meter on shot backswings - especially putting - and jumpy movements in pre-shot set-up for direction and distance.  (Downswings for shots and putts are fine.)  Has anyone else experienced this too?

• Lute345
    2,483 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 9:15 AM

Yes, it's extremely jumpy taking it back. Both with clubs and the putter!! Also if anyone else has noticed, if you're a pixel or 2 right of the Ding the ball goes sailing aimlessly into the right rough or worse yet, OB!! It happened to me twice in a 9 hole tourney this morning!!

I submitted 2 separate bug reports to Customer Service yesterday afternoon to which I received a generic reply after I had logged off, Automated if you will!!

It stated " Hello WGT User, this is an automated message. Thank you for reporting this matter and we apologize for the inconvenience. We had an issue with a server last night which has since been resolved. We recommend closing the browser first before trying to sign on to your account. We appreciate you patience and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help. Thank you for playing World Golf Tour". Regards, Member Services. 

Sound familiar? Now they send us "Automated" replies?! So is everyone at Customer Service on vacation??!! Obviously their IT Dept. must have gone with them too!!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM

They must have an "issue" with their servers every night if you ask me ...

RSS