Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:52 AM

mkrizan86:
    The picture is also strange when you change the views. The transition is less smooth.

Yes. I'm getting that too.

Oh and i've also lost the display in the top left corner that shows my current score and the options menu.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:52 AM

YankeeJim:
    The center is still the ding and this only happens when you actually ding the putt.

The center (upright line) is not the ding. The ding is a bit to the right and only then the putt will go straight. If you hit the line that is visible and always was the ding, you burn the left edge of the hole (if the putt is straight and not really close, of course).

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:53 AM

mkrizan86:
    The picture is also strange when you change the views. The transition is less smooth.

yep everytime you change view same BShittttt

dave

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:54 AM

I set up a single player 9 holer at front Kia to test the swing meter and got the below error :

More glitches it would appear !  (sigh)

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:54 AM

tmcal:

some suggestions/advice for our wgt over-lords:

-it may be time to revisit your change management testing and implementation processes.  meeting a deadline isn't as important as functionality. 

-another ctth course is boring.  i would much rather see 9/18 hole courses for stroke play/match play/alt shot/etc. 

-i can't imagine the whole career earnings thing was really a big issue.  no one i play with even considered it.  not sure why it warranted time and coding effort when your time and coding effort could be better spent on fixing play issues with the current product

-stop worrying about things like changing how the rough plays and focus on putting out a better gaming product, fixing chronic play issues, and adding new real courses for us to play

well said

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:56 AM

DAZZA501:
    My meter is jittery but it's a consistent jitter so still playable.

I am often baffled by the large number of meter complaints after an update and I invariably don't see them. In trying to understand why and subsequently help, the only real difference I can see is in the Flash version. I use an old one that never gets updated and now I'm wondering if that could be a reason.

Just throwing stuff at the wall.  :-)

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:57 AM

RonnieCig:
    I just noticed something else, if I view a replay of a shot, after I close that replay window it won't let my downswing start on the next shot, even a putt.

yep ronnie just tried that and now it wont let me play my next shot, 

and the list goes on and on and on and on

seriously WGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• TCarroll1958
    49 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:57 AM

Exactillyoso !!!

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:59 AM

BillyMayfair:

WGTdbloshoe:

In terms of the jerky meter, I have been testing it and I am not personally seeing anything wrong with the meter.  I was using chrome, are you all seeing it on a specific browser or is it wide spread?

- WGTdbloshoe

I suppose 12 previous pages of complaints and every browser mentioned that I know of doesn't constitute "wide spread"???

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

+1

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:59 AM

YankeeJim:
    I use an old one that never gets updated and now I'm wondering if that could be a reason.

i use an old flash and am getting all them problems, 

RSS