Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 5:38 PM

Marco129:
    Hi Yancy Claus. I am just stopping by to feed the reindeer and give you a boost to the rooftop and whatnots.

Thanks for the help and a BOOST is needed as with a set budget and so many deserving WGTers, it makes it so difficult to pick when you are taking it all serious style like me and my CC are. There are naturally more people we would like to gift than is possibles and whatnots.

Appreciatables the +1
    Seasons Greetings Friend, I am Yancy Claus

• johntageejr
    16 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 5:38 PM

Merry Christmas, Yancy.  For my gift, I would like to receive a Callaway 3 wood.  If that is not practical request, a level-up will be great. Thanks johntageejr

• TheMonkyJack
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 5:39 PM

Dearest Yancy Claus,

I have been playing since September 2, I have attained level 66 with play of the free WGT balls, and the base equipment.  I have only recently purchased a driver and it has gotten my much closer to the greens, especially on those really long, long par fours.

I would very much like a level 38-39 Taylor Made ATV wedges 54, 60, and 64 degrees. I think that working on my short game will give me the most bang for buck.

Thank You,

TheMonkyJack

• RBergmann1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 5:42 PM

Hi Yancy!  Please tell Santa that I need a driver that does not suck.  I could really use something with some length and forgiveness.

Rob

• gripNrip
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:04 PM

My xmas wish list is as follows.....Ping G 25 iron set and 10.5 driver ....or 1000 credits!!

Thanks....santa

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:06 PM

Hi Yanyclaus, thanks to you and your great country club for your contributions to this great event!  I've been asking for the level 96+ Odyssey putter to take my game to the next level, but maybe that's asking too much..a sleeve of level 61 Nike balls sure would make a great stocking stuffer though!  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

MFuston

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:36 PM

Well done again all, another great day.

• BigNavy
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:47 PM

Dearest Yancy Claus,

Wonderous bearer of gifts to the deserving. I humbly request of you a new set of Taylor Made SpeedBlade irons (54+) to help my golfing endeavors. Thanks for your kind consideration and have a great new year. Wish you smooth seas and favorable winds...

BigNavy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:58 PM

renniw52:
    Well done again all, another great day.

Agreed my friend.
    2 hours 2 minutes left.

I am Yancy Claus

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:58 PM