Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 4:46 AM

overtheedge:

WTG Yanc. Im sure all the straight up girls and boys received a visit from the ole Yancy Claus. 

Oh and btw,,,,, I could use 10 sleeves of gb's. Hey! if you can only swing 9 sleeves that will be okay,,,I guess :< ( . Also- the new Big Bertha Driver, a Custom Avatar, and a month supply of Speed Boost. Again, if you can only swing a 3 week supply of the Boost I guess I can live with that.

And last but surely not least,  New Odyssey putter. If it has to be the Nike, welll then, I don't want it!

Im so excited I can hardly keep typing,,, ;< )) TY Yancy. You are AWESOME!

Right on the money edge! I can't believe nobody asked for the Moon or their 2 front teeth.

• MartiniMan007
    72 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 5:27 AM

Good Morning Mr. Claus,

I am posting my wish list item a little late and can understand if you can't grant my wish. I've been busy with my police duties and haven't been able to post in time. My only wish is to receive a TaylorMade SLDR 9.0 Driver (Black) (L89+).

Expensive, I know, but as I'm just about to reach Tour Master status, this will keep me in the running towards the next level.

If I'm too late or this is too expensive, I completely understand.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,
    MartiniMan007 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:05 AM

Dear Yancy Claus,

I would appreciate as many sleeves of callaway hex chrome slow meter level 34 balls as you feel would be appropriate.  I know there are many other deserving players out there, so I'll leave the quantity up to you.  Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.

Sincerely yours,

Phred952

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 7:21 AM

mnshiner:
    Right on the money edge! I can't believe nobody asked for the Moon or their 2 front teeth.

LOL,,,aint it the truth shiner. Man! Too funny sometimes. It is what makes the world go round,,I guess ;< )

MartiniMan007:
    If I'm too late or this is too expensive, I completely understand.

BOTH !! ,,LOL,, I just couldn't resist,, ;< ) all in the holiday spirit. 

• SilkSmoothy
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:22 AM

Dear Yancy Claus,

Im dreaming of a set of Level 90 R11 clubs or a Big Bertha driver...thank you kindly

• Mortonmanrko
    298 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:43 AM

What a thoughtful way to support golf.

As for me, I would like a TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L64+).

• BOBBY0HAERTLING
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 2:02 PM

Imagine my delite and surprise this morning when I logged on to WGT and found I had received the "NOTEBOOK" I wished for. Thank You "Yancy Claus", your time and effort helping others will not be forgotten. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to all.

Peace

Bobby0Haertling

• neplum
    138 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:46 AM

Hello Yancy claus it would be wonderfull if I could receive a WGT stand bag plus. thank you very much

• Str8dwnthemiddle
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 1:50 PM

Hello Yancy Claus!!!!   My Christmas wish is simply for a few sleeves of Nike Balls...my last ones seemed to be water/brush/OB magnets....  

• DrFell
    120 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 3:28 AM

(Looks around to make sure kids can't see me talking to Santa.)

I would love a sleeve of RZN's. All my friends laugh at me cause I don't hit the ball very far. 'sniffle'   Thanks Mr. Clause

RSS