Forums

Help › Forums

Day 15...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:26 AM (110 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:16 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy

I volunteered for the responsibles of being the "WGT Santa Claus" during Mr.Caddie's annual community holiday event and now...baaam....here I am. After a last minute SOS Yancy Claus may need some help with funding to the WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club - our fine membership got right onboard and has helped fill my present bag up

On behalf of The WGTAACC - Today I am "Yancy Claus"

Post your Christmas wish here and whatnots.
    List ends at 12am PST USA 12/16/14.

• pratyush1909
    130 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:22 AM

Hello Yancy Claus.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas from India.

I would like Santa Uncle to please give me a level 89 Big Bertha 3 Wood to help improve my game.

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Pratyush Chatterjee (aka pratyush1909)

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:59 AM

T'was Christmas in the harem,

and the eunuchs stood in pairs.

Watching the vestal virgins,

combing their pubic hairs.

Then a cry came out of nowhere,

echoing around the halls.

Saying "What do you want for Christmas?"

and the eunuchs answered:

BALLS

I ain't no eunuch but balls would always be welcome.

Seasons greetings to all and sundry here on WGT

Kelly

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:00 AM

Dear Santa Yancy Claus,

This time I'll try to improve my letter, make a proper one, and try to explain to you why I want what I want:

Since I registered on WGT, 3 years ago, I think I have been a good lad. I know, I don't post enough on the forum... But I try to read it. It's because english langage is very difficult to me. It's not my first langage, and the writting of this letter wil take me (for example) a lot more than one hour (and please excuse me if I do some mistake and/or misspell).

I try to do my CTTH everyday (sometimes I win 2 or 3 credits), I regularly play the free strokeplay tournaments, and if I have the time (and a steady internet connection, which is rare) I even play some alternate games with other players...

This way, yesterday, I met 3 american guys... we did a match and a rematch... There was bogeys, birdies, nice putting, terrible putting, 3 or 4 balls in the water, I hit one flag, and the other team holed an amazing eagle from 190 yards! That was pretty fun. There was camaraderie and conversation (Harry had some deconnections so we could talk). They even spoke about football (but I didn't understand this part well because there was a player named mister quaterback (?) and he was touching the ball with his hands (?) which is wrong... No?). So I think everybody enjoyed that, because it was perfect!

The thing is: I love this game very very very much! But it could be even better if I could drive the ball at a longer distance than 250 yards, isn't it? And I'm pretty sure that my occasional teammates could agree with that.

One time in the past, long long ago, there was a special week-end (I think it was for the holidays or something)... And this was super great because all the players of all the planet could use all the clubs they want. I remember this special week-end because I rented some super long drivers... And I'd could hit some super shots at 300 yards, and I did my first eagle, and I hit a lot of flags... And after that I was ranked master... And I was very proud! Almost the best week-end ever!

It could be so great if it was like that everyday! It's because of this excitement from past that i want the big blue driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+))! It seems so nice!

But I know it's very expensive. I don't know if I deserve it... But for sure I hope for it... And maybe you could think of an other driver (I never tried all the new clubs), less expensive (but not too fast because my computer is very very old and sometimes the game freeze).

Thank you Santa!

nb: The milk is in the fridge, and the cookies are on the table. ;)

• raannaude
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:03 AM

Hi Santa,

I really would like the MAX Precision Iron Set (L45+) with some MAX Balls to go with it...

Merry Xmas!

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:09 AM

Hello Santa...Nevellsk here i could really us some balls

i mean i go through at least 15 a week

so lvl 81 nike's

would be awesome i take 100 or so... :0 or

I'll take 1000000 crdts

LOL

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:17 AM

Hello Santa Yancy,

I do so hope that you can help me......

I was speaking to  a playing partner on WGT only yesterday and he said that if i really want to improve my game that i need to go to Callaway and get a Big Burger.

Well,  to be honest...Calloway seems a long way to go just for a sandwich so i thought i`d ask Santa Clancy for some help ?

So please Santa Clancy...all i want for Christmas is to be able to drive the ball further like the big boys do.

PS.....Nice hat.

• PATMDALE
    60 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:33 AM

Dear Yancy Claus,   I wish for a WGT Course Notebook because I'm pushing 70 and my CRS is kicking in more these days.  Thank you for your consideration and Happy Holidays.   PATMDALE  Senior Citizens Country Club

• stikhuntr27
    215 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:40 AM

Merry Christmas Santa

I saw one of your Elves and he said that you had an extra sleeve of Nike 71+

Now that is a good helper

• iKev
    363 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:59 AM

Dear Yancy Claus,

Just about to leave the house and take my wife to the hospital for surgery.  It's likely to take 3 to 4 hours, so I'll be playing some WGT in the waiting room.

At the end of the day, my first wish is for my lovely and talented wife to be home safe after a successful operation.

And, if you could also sneak a Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L70+) under our tree, it would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas all!

RSS