Forums

Help › Forums

Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • rsmcsask
    124 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:45 AM

Dear Santa, I have been a very good boy and have been playing everyday for 2 years now. I could really use a new putter, maybe the Spider Putter (L84), and maybe a new sleeve of Calloway golf balls.

Thanks Santa and Merry Christmas to you : ))

Glenn (rsmcsask)

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:46 AM

Dear Santa, i would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:47 AM

Merry Christmas Siggi.

This Hoser would appreciate a set of Nike VR Forged irons and I've been mostly good all year. 

• monkeyman11
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:56 AM

Merry Christmas everyone...

If possible Santa I would really love a Taylor Made SLDR 9.0 White Driver (79+)

Thanks in advance.

monkeyman11

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:03 AM

Feeding Santa's reindeer

• josephmonroejr
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:13 AM

Merry Christmas Siggipj76,

I would love a set of those level 69+ Ping I25's and a sleeve of balls. 

Thanks,

JJ

• shedhed
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:29 AM

Santa, I would love a set of Taylor made Clubs. May you have a great Holiday

Thanks

• 94JESTER
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:30 AM

I've been very good today, relative to my baseline.  Santa, I would love for you to bring me anything to ease the brutal pain of moving up to legend in the last couple of weeks.  Anything involving distance would do it... a 287 driver that I'm not leveled up enough for, a few sleeves of long distance balls that aren't too fast on the meter... and explanation of why every day at St. Andrews is clear and sunny... and and all of the above would brighten my season!

Cheers!

JESTER!

• Kenyon163
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:46 AM

Love this little event, what a great idea, I ask for nothing but a wonderful holiday season for all (especially WGT peeps)!

Be Well

Kenyon

The softer you make your words, the easier it is when you have to eat them.

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 8:49 AM

Thank you Santa's Helper Siggi.

All I want for Christmas is a "Red Ryder BB Gun" I know I will shoot my eye out, but maybe that would help me sink more putts.

Happy Holidays to all, Peace on Earth and goodwill to man!

RSS