Forums

Help › Forums

Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:34 AM

Awesome Siggi! Enjoy your day and have a Merry Christmas!

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:36 AM

Hello santa helpers!

I would like a new set of irons to be pocible please, i will be eternally grateful

Happy Holidays to all !!

PING G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L83+)

https://imageshack.com/i/n69vkg

• Mooreeagles1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:37 AM

Dear Santa Helper,

I have been a considerate golfer, even when told I suck. I think I would suck less if I had a Callaway X2 Hot 10.5. Can you please help me?

Yours Truly,

Mooreeagles 1

• TjW11
    1,214 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:37 AM

Dear Santa -

Thank you for allowing one your elves, siggipj76 play some golf at WGT thru out the year. He seems to have a great golf game as a Tour Legend with a 59 stroke average. And he must be a great guy if he is one of your many blessed lil helpers.

I know you are busy this time of the year up at the Northern Lights getting ready for your big day to send XMas cheer thru out the land. Slow down and enjoy some holiday cheer with Mrs Claus and some hotty toddys with your lil elves.

If you should agree that I have been a good ol boy this past yr, may I be blessed with a new putter?

Nike method001 Level 77 putter?

My putting numbers are horrible: avg 1.83 per round, with only 27% 1 putts and a low 45% inside of 5 feet. I have tried 5 different putters, and this one with 10, 20 and 50 ft increments speed up my pace of play with simple math.

I believe and would be honored to receive....

I'm out now, time to go feed the birds in my snowy backyard along with throwing some apples in the woods for Rudoplh's cousins,  the deers.

Merry Chritmas to all!!

TjW11

• Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:45 AM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... ! So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A 230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

Boombastico

• Gunny9999
    81 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:18 AM

Dear Santa -

May I please have a sleeve of 

Callaway HEX Chrome+ Balls (Slow Meter) (L34+)

Thank You very much.

Gunny

• Eddietheduck
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:19 AM

Good evening Santa, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack and now I'm off and trying to stay clean. That is why I'm asking you to help me out by giving me Nike RZN  Black Vapor Balls for Christmas. Thank you very much.

• Eddietheduck
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:19 AM

Good evening Santa, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack and now I'm off and trying to stay clean. That is why I'm asking you to help me out by giving me Nike RZN  Black Vapor Balls for Christmas. Thank you very much.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:20 AM

Bump.

Hey folks, let's get this back on the front page where it belongs.

• SpazBallBusters
    41 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 7:33 AM

HI Santa....

I've been VERY good this year - joined a Organization (Fraternal Order of Eagles) and all we do is help other people.  IF you've never heard of us; please check us out and get involved.  There are over 1500 Aeries (clubs) in North American.  Now I know why Santa Claus  spends all year long making gifts and then giving them to people.  Nothing better than the feeling of giving and doing for others.  It's very fulfilling.

Unfortunately since I've spent so much time helping others in real life; my online golf gaming has suffered.

Could you please send me a set of TaylorMade R11 Irons (Steel).  It'd sure help me get back on track and I'd be able to help out my clubhouse in competitions also.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone here.  Remember the reason for the season. 

RSS