Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:26 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.

I am santa's helper today from the Northern Lights Club 

Siggi 

He has asked me who has been a good wgt player today ?

Ask Santa what he can get you today , and I will do my best to help him out today.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:37 PM

Siggi-

Merry Christmas to you and everyone in Northern Lights Club. Thank you all so much for joining us this year.

Have fun today!

MC

• geysa
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:40 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS

is it true that santa give clubs for x mast????

if its true, I want a new driver......., ping g 20 will do hehehehe, but anything with distance will be very welcome..

thank you santa.  wish you all the best

GEYSA - Bali Indonesia

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:42 PM

I would love a yellow Nike ball to smack around for the holiday season.  ;-)

Great stuff going on with all the days Christmas all.  Wish I had some credits to play along.  

HP

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:46 PM

siggipj76:
    Merry Christmas everyone.

And yet another Santa arrives,  awesome Siggi! :-)

Cheers…..

and let the fun begin :-)

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 9:52 PM

Salud siggi... Merry Christmas and hope your day as good as ours was...Thnx for joining.

• MTZGARY
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:00 PM

Hello Santa Claus a pleasure to greet you in this new year and ask you to have a happy Christmas and a year of good health and happiness in addition to come to my letter to ask my gifts or if possible according to priority that I give below

1MAX Spin 60° Wedge (L51+)

2MAX 56 ° Spin Wedge (L50 +) These wedges either one or the other to approach more of Allegiance

3  Meter 3-MAX Hybrid 17 ° (L46 +) This club because my game requires starting the club because it is not what you really want

I wish a happy holidays to all

Mexican MTZGARY

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:05 PM

This Xmas i would like a set of r11 irons if possible to try and kept in touch with the rest of my club members. If not a sleeve  of nike balls will do just fine. And thanks for the great work you are doing for this years 24 days of Xmas. Wishing every one a happy and merry Christmas.

Hillise

• um057
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:09 PM

Dear Santa's Helper,

I have been a good little golfer this year, but I could use some putting help to take me to the next level.  I would like:

Peace on Earth, a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+), or a couple of sleeves of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+).

Thanks Santa's Helper!!!!

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:16 PM

Merry Christmas santa siggi,I sure would fancy Taylorrmade ghost spider putter L92+ plz if possible.

RSS