Forums

Help › Forums

It's time we all had some fun in the forum! National WGT Enquirer Caption Contest!!

Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:38 PM (58 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:28 PM

Shoe  :  well Boss I think we dodged a bullet with Andydaughters thread .  It was nice to see how it did not get out of control , The new trolls didnt go wild .

Icon  :  I was Gaming with some players named Skype and Twitch or Yancycan" ( beta ) or something like that on my off time in the office all day .

Chad  :   The new update is fixin  to come out and I need all hands on deck . A new course  and a Squatch or something to find are in the works .

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:19 PM

Shoe>     What the heck is that look for Chad?

Icon>  yeah Boss what's the surprise?

Chad> I installed a new video camera under my desk before the meeting. I am watching the monitor..

Shoe, you mind telling me why your hand is not in YOUR  pants anymore?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:41 PM

STD  ,  poor effort  .

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:15 PM

Chad:  Okay, so the Clash didn't turn out as they players had planned...what can we do next?

Icon:  Well, I was thinking of a Silver Lining Tourney.  Get the masses off the Gold thing for a bit...

Shoe:  STFU both of you, SF is up 3-2 and going back to KC...THAT's what is important.

Baggs:  I agree with Shoe.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:56 PM

I'm too late......

Too late for what?

Never mind......You'll never understand.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:15 AM

why not give everyone a gold putter     too funny !!

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:20 AM

I know nothing !!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:55 PM

Chad: after the debacle on the CC clash, we should send all who played, a sleeve of balls

Shoe: I totally agree Boss

Icon: that would be a great gesture Chad

Chad: Frick em, we got there monies, see you guys tomorrow!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:38 PM

Thank you all for contributing the great captions!!  I hope you all had fun.

SweetiePie's entry about the Frankenstein putter made me laugh and gave me some ideas for Enquirer.  Lily is one winner.  Opy will contact you Lily to find out what sleeve of balls you like.  Thank you Opy.

Opy's pick is the quote "Stay with us now." added to the scene by drmoose.  Very relevant and funny.   WGTdbloshoe, please contact drmoose to find out what balls he would like from you.  Thanks Shoe!

I think you all will like the end result.

The Enquirer Special Report, featuring the winning entries will be published very soon.

Andy

*edit* The National WGT Enquirer Special Report October 2014 is now posted.

RSS