Forums

Help › Forums

It's time we all had some fun in the forum! National WGT Enquirer Caption Contest!!

Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:38 PM (58 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:34 AM

photo ce143daf-3a11-4428-9cb3-be5fd19f75ff_zps66035259.jpg

Doc :)

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:56 PM

Shoe: Clueless Clowns

Icon: heh heh, Clueless Clowns...

Chad: LMAO, Clueless Clowns.....

Chad: Back to work you lot - what can we do next to really upset the community!

Kelly, MBDTK

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 6:31 PM

Shoe :  I found some notes in my used desk under a old pc of pizza . I used them . Sorry . I was just tryin to bring some fun to the game .

Icon :  I gave you a can of bug spay do disinfect your flash and browser .

Chad  :  This did not turn out like I wanted . I can not make up for what happened , But I will offer to back MrCaddie for the Christmas 2014 give away .

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:07 PM

S: is that Andy without his pants on

I: OH MY YES IT IS

C: EYE BLEACH EYE BLEACH

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 4:48 AM

Chad: Hi everyone. We now have the Club vs Club Crash feature in a box set. A little confused? What is the object of the game? No worries! Let us show the best possible way to rack-up those XP's so you too stay ahead of the curve and increase your chances of snagging this beautiful Gold plated putter.

Shoe:  Now he gets on the up and up. I need a beer, or better yet  somebody light one up!

icon: Chad,,,,,I'll do anything for you. You say jump  and I ask, how high? You say run and I ask, how fast? But to sell our CC vs CC Crash feature loopholes in a box set, can we at least discuss this among ourselves first? Maybe even over a fat one like shoe suggest?,,,or a beer?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 10:20 AM

Chad:   Did hpurey finally shut up now that there are yellow Callaways?

Icon: LOL  Finally, think he gave up on the horrible shade of yellow.

Shoe: But now he's onto yellow Nikes and the new V-series Callaway driver/3wd.

Chad: sigh, you give them an inch, they ask for a mile. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 8:01 PM

<bump>

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 12:58 AM

DB: What a week!!! I got arrested in Jersey wearing a pink tutu - cops thought I was a hooker

Icon: Tell me about it, first the forum riot over the CC Cash drama, I lost to Mags, been accused of cheating and I still don't have a golden putter *Icon has a tantrum*

Chad: Well guys, awesome week - CC Pass sales have soared, ball use up - the CC Clashes were a resounding success. But Icon and DB - make sure the programmers put loopholes on sale in the pro shop in time for the next clash.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 2:42 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 4:10 AM

RSS