Forums

Help › Forums

It's time we all had some fun in the forum! National WGT Enquirer Caption Contest!!

Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:38 PM (58 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 3:38 PM

Shoe: Boss, what happened to our free drinks in the Cat Club?

Chad: They were there for you in Bimbo's

Icon:  You said a free drink in the Cat Club for every 5k passes sold in the clash.

Chad:  But I didn't say they wouldn't be in Bimbo's, think outside the box guys.

Shoe: How many speech bubbles do you think we have boss?

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 4:16 PM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:46 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

I will toss in a sleeve of balls to who ever Opy chooses.

- WGTdbloshoe

Thank you Shoe!  Prolly gonna be me & Opy choosing and many times more than one entry is used.  Your contribution is most welcome!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 6:53 PM

Chad - Been in Bermuda for a break, more hot air than in the forums, so whats up and how did my cunning plan with the CC Clashes go and how many $$$$$ did I make?

DB - Chad, the peasants have been revolting - they found loopholes and said it was a con and we did not know what to say - never seen anything like this before......and Icon has given away a golden putter to the someone of ill repute

ICON - Whoaaaaaa one dang minute DB - I am not of ill repute I will have you know...I know nothing of CE's - as for the clashes, just like cheating threads....they will forget pretty quickly....and don't tell anyone - the putter really is the Tour Starter Putter with revamped graphics...and a large price tag....

They all laugh and Chad goes back to surveying the bank balance.................................

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:00 PM

Chad: Word on our message board is PP Golf is going live very soon. Icon you're my top man, what can you tell me about it?

Icon: Well boss I hate to say it but it looks very good. Could be tough competition for our platform. I don't think our program CE will work on it either.

Chad: What's that look on your face about Shoe?

Shoe: I swear I didn't meet with their people in New Jersey. 

Chad: What????

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:05 PM

Chad - So...who did that gold Frankenstein putter ? Except for Liberace, MC Hammer & Elvis, who would want it ?

Icon - uh...we got good cash flow on the "Clash" roll out and everyone wants that putter

Shoe - yes...I love gold & Liberace

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:14 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Chad: Word on our message board is PP Golf is going live very soon. Icon you're my top man, what can you tell me about it?

Icon: Well boss I hate to say it but it looks very good. Could be tough competition for our platform. I don't think our program CE will work on it either.

Chad: What's that look on your face about Shoe?

Shoe: I swear I didn't meet with their people in New Jersey. 

Chad: What????

My nomination!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:34 PM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:46 PM

I knew there may be a few good one's, and soon as I saw Mr. Ton:)

Nice thread, lol.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 11:22 PM

Thanks, Andyson, for creating this refreshing thread.

Shoe: "Is that Gold putter the best available in the game?"

Chad: "No, I gave the newest one to Icon. It's made from Rhodium, the rarest and most valuable precious metal." 

Icon: "I'm saving it for my next match against Mags."

RSS