Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, You have made a farce out of CC of the Week

Tue, Sep 19 2023 8:39 AM (78 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 9:31 PM

Just before   I   go to bed  tonight ,  golfvader7 may have made a faux pas ,   I think we all made some at one time or other ,   we(I) should not think the IBISGCA UNIQUE GOLF CLUB  190  members all  made a faux pas ............         :) 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 9:41 PM

frappefort:
    Just before   I   go to bed  tonight ,  golfvader7 may have made a faux pas

Yep at the very least.

frappefort:
    we(I) should not think the IBISGCA UNIQUE GOLF CLUB  190  members all  made a faux pas ............         :) 

For sure.

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 9:53 PM

golfvader7:

It now has little meaning to be so chosen. You took a sensational CC idea, and have made it comical. If this is what being named CC of the Week means, then please just leave my club alone. We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week. You have proven the last 2 weeks, how little you think of CCs.

WTF?

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 9:58 PM

WilliamRNewmanJr:

andyson:

golfvader7:
    We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week.

I've (my name is Andy) never heard of your CC......what do you stand for?

I went through your members list....didn't recognize any names.

I checked The 12 Days of Christmas last December where CCs gave back to the Community.....Nope, you weren't there.

Sorry to say, your CC is invisible.

The WGT Alien Ambassadors are the opposite.

Whether its making us chuckle in the forum, or making us shake our heads, we know who they are and where they stand.  They have fun and they care.  They are a big part of this community.

Sincereally,

Andy

Well Mr. AndySon,

I went through your Club listing and hmm Didn't recognized you or anyone else's, oh that is right, you got NO ONE but yaself!! And you got the Nerves to come on here and Criticized GolfVader7? At Least we aren't Hiding behind Fake MASK!  LMAO!!!!!

As for IBIS GC:

1. Our Standards are very simple; PLAY in our IBIS GC Tourneys, if all is done there then play on WGT Tourneys. Allot of our Members does exactly that! ADVANCE our IBIS GC by using the CC Pass everyday! READ our Forums and e-mails Daily if you can! That is call P-A-R!
    2. Our Members holds Dearly to these rules and all has abide with them.
    3. Our Members can play any Country Club and with-out a Doubt, we shall Win allot! [If WGT ever allows the CC vs. CC to become a Reality!]

As for YANCYCAN, I never heard of this Person and I did some YouTube checking; WGT you got to be SERIOUS! "I mean come on now!" 

As for the Christmas thing Mr. Andy brought up, that is News to me. But I will be watching the WGT Live event!!!

I agree with our Owner GolfVader7, if this is how you choose you CC Of The Week, Then Please do not ever mention us in Your so-call CC of the Week! We at IBIS GC have higher Standards then WGT does at this moment!

A WGT.com Alien Ambassador!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God PLEASE Forgive these Folks!!

William

Wow, just wow!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:07 PM

golfvader7:

Now that the "elite forum-bashers" have had their fun, I'm compelled to give you more fodder to throw in my face. Not once, did I say a bad word about the selected club. Been in wgt almost 3 years, never heard of the club, it's owner, it's members, or their successes. What we do for others, we do without fanfare. Because if more than 2 people know about it, it's being done for all the wrong reasons. The 1st 3 CC of the week were large clubs. The next club so honored was the 1st one honored. And if next weeks CC of the week is a club with 1 member, I'll feel the same way. When there is absolutely no rhyme or reason, or no guidelines as to what makes a club qualify for CC of the week, ......never mind, you could all care less. 

If I wasn't disappointed that our club wasn't chosen, then what kind of owner would I be. None of you have heard of me or the club, that suits me just fine. I've never heard of any of you either, and that suits me just fine. Wgt has made a mockery out of a great idea. You don't like me saying that, so I'm wrong no matter what. All I can say to you is let me know when you actually want to crucify me for what I feel, but before you do, make sure you take your proverbial noses out of..................(fill in the blank here). including you, mr 4125 posts. Never heard of you either.

keep digging that hole deeper, LOL, your at about 50 feet now, wow!

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:16 PM

God Bless us all, GN, read enough already!

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:32 PM

mgbirish:

God Bless us all, GN, read enough already!

Oh my goodness,

it is threads exactly like this one ,that keeps me away from WGtT forums.

Man is  the most intelligent  species on the planet,well , this thread gives pause that philosophy.

Just when  I think people can't get any more anal  someone proves me wrong.

I agree with you Michael,enough is enough..

Cured me of reading WGT forums again.

The more things change 

the more they stay the same.

GoodBye

Hugs

XxoXO

Allie

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:39 PM

PaulTon:

golfvader7:

It now has little meaning to be so chosen. You took a sensational CC idea, and have made it comical. If this is what being named CC of the Week means, then please just leave my club alone. We know who we are, what we stand for, what club support means, we do not need you lowering our standards by being named CC of the Week. You have proven the last 2 weeks, how little you think of CCs.

HA HHA HHA HHAHAAA

A picture is worth a thousand words!.

In this case....priceless.

Too funny Paul

This thread ,put it to sleep

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 6:12 AM

LMAO, great pictures just sum this thread up. "It was him sir, he snapped my crayons" springs to mind.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 5:20 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    No typhoon for you.  I will stick wildcat on you.  Her claws look scary

Hi , My name is OPY ,  I like cats / kats . The other one I know here only wants to be friends .

So , If you could , Please tell the Wild one that you know a nice Reformed Troll who likes to be scratched .

I am sorry . Did I hijack this thread ?

Bad OPY . only thinking about meself

RSS