Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 4:20 PM

I wish I knew the name of a player-probably not playing here anymore, that Lizzie took in, showed a better life to and got her straightened out...I believe that players name (gone from my friends list) was lyracc?...or similar, Lizzie told me the story of how WGT booted her, something about ISP accounts in a hospital...would have to look back at my old PM's, but...if she (lyracc) was still around, I'm sure she'd know about Lizzie, unfortunately I fear the worst after her last postings sometimes back.

And Creamer?...who cares, openly admitted in the forums of being a cheat and multi accounter, hope the paint bucket falls on his head.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 6:08 PM

opyeuclid:

Faterson

Yeah man, the forums were quite a different place when "Fats" was around ... loved reading his forum posts ...

Oh ... and his archrival Sniake ... or is it Snaike? 

Another interesting personality ...

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 5:11 PM

Riddle me this Bat Man .   I know of 3 players  (  H  ,  P  , T  )  that are not part of the forums . / game 

And that is a good thing .

Thank you WGT 

OPY   

• toona
    389 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 4:27 PM

after a long hiatus silentkiller has returned to WGT and ECGA

• silentkiller145
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 4:39 PM

LOL wooooot great to b back!!  and ty for having me back ECGA!! still the only club i would b apart of... great work to all the guys that keep this up and running in such a great fashion.. 

• DukemanII
    21 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 4:44 PM

Add jas2 to that list...havnt heard from her in forever

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 6:18 PM

Way to many are gone. For some of us old timers its not the same. New friends to be made and new fun to have, but it will never replace the early days. I, for one sure miss the days of SM and Lizzie.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 8:11 PM

renniw52:
    Way to many are gone. For some of us old timers its not the same. New friends to be made and new fun to have, but it will never replace the early days. I, for one sure miss the days of SM and Lizzie.

concur 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 2:29 AM

renniw52:
    Way to many are gone.

Agreed. Many leave for different reasons but it is concerning when someone disappears without telling anyone.

I agree Rich, while many of the "good ones" go, this is like life, it is what we make of it. Cherish the good memories but we can't live in the past, so move on and forge new friends and fun.

Jas2 has been added.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 3:21 AM

I can't help thinking whenever I read this thread that we should all remember to include some of our passwords in our wills. There's no guarantee that anyone's inheritor will make contact with a deceased person's virtual community, but at least with a password available to them, the opportunity is there.  : (

RSS