Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:37 AM

overtheedge:
    As for the putting, the abrupt breaks (just before it gets near the hole) are a little weird but Im hoping that too is just a bug.

This started to happen when those New Putting Arrows came in.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:30 AM

mantis0014:

overtheedge:
    As for the putting, the abrupt breaks (just before it gets near the hole) are a little weird but Im hoping that too is just a bug.

This started to happen when those New Putting Arrows came in.

Yes. Im hoping as Im sure many other players may be, that over the next few days perhaps week programmers will clean up some of the glitches. 

Thinking about it, how can we not have bugs with all the new features. When I think back on how basic this game was compared to NOW. Wow. A LOT has changed over the years. For the most part, good changes though. 

• ebbwmikey
    433 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 8:41 AM

This s**t site want be around much longer so its wgt way of screwing everyone to make a fast buck 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 8:48 AM

ebbwmikey:

This s**t site want be around much longer so its wgt way of screwing everyone to make a fast buck 

Total BS*.

* Not backspin.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 8:54 AM

When my game acts up I not only do the flash and browser thing , I also run a Diskcleanup on my computer , try it .

OPY

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 9:23 AM

Well by golly, praise must be given when due. The multi-round at Oly is on a "new VEM" test-flight. The sneaky little "charms and talents" are so covert that a hearty "wgt praise clap" is in order.  ~ SP ~  

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 12:19 PM

And just now, two (obvious) shot-costers at RSG bracket; one putting (2 ft) one 3 wood BB @ 245 goes 185 into bunker) more to follow.....

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 12:49 PM

SweetiePie:

Well by golly, praise must be given when due. The multi-round at Oly is on a "new VEM" test-flight. The sneaky little "charms and talents" are so covert that a hearty "wgt praise clap" is in order.  ~ SP ~  

LOL..Just have to laugh Lilly!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:38 PM

PRIESTESS:
    LOL..Just have to laugh Lilly!!

Whoa !!  Great to see my long lost friend chiming in. How R U Tess? 

If anyone knows ANYTHING about how this game plays and, how to play the game at its highest level it is this girl right here. 

RSS