Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 1:08 PM

To put a smile  on some of you good people,     VEM......?    do like me get yourself a VEM free ticket ,check my profile page   I have one ......lolllllll       .                   Some time the game  we know gets difficult .  I think its fair and normal  just saying.......                  

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 1:10 PM

Any one else experiencing extremely bad meter stutter today? Game played great yesterday....i have already done the cache clear and it is still absolutely impossible to play...

Like i said was working perfectly yesterday

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 3:27 PM

A little stutter but not as bad as the past few days. Its been a crap shoot since the new features but to be expected,,,I guess. 

• janhv
    837 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 3:51 PM

PRIESTESS:
    Playing here and there.I have developed this ability to press that  X in the right hand top corner when i get wound up LOL

Well u got all growned up girl! :)

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 5:58 PM

Well, I'm glad to see several more players say that something has been going on, and for some time now. I realize most who have posted here are very experienced players, but for anyone who doesn't believe wgt has a program called VEM that they can use to mess with any player's game any time they choose, there is a link posted in these forums to an article where a wgt employee admits just that.

I'm not looking for people to back up my, and other's, claim. It's just any time I've mentioned VEM I've been called a hack and been told I don't have near enough experience to know when it's my fault on a missed shot or not. Well, considering I played EA's version of this for hundreds of hours years ago, then found wgt, I know when it's my fault or not on a missed putt.

And please no one say there is no comparison between the two, because there may not be in graphics, but there are enough similarities that it only took me a handful of rounds with a TL on Champ greens to get the speed down. About 3 weeks ago, I also finally figured out the one thing I needed to make a whole lot more 15 foot plus bending putts. It's how I made the jump to L.

Oh, and I really hope that 67 average comment was a joke. If not, you're the player who needs more game time if you don't know your average goes to 71 when you move up a tier. I'd say making L just over a week ago and already getting my avg. down to 67 is pretty damn good.

And that's with being screwed out of a 57 at BPB because every time I dinged my birdie putt on 18 the game crashed until my time in the bracket ran out. I'm guessing a 57 would make that 67 even lower and a 10 day old average more impressive? But, what does a hack know about any of that?

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 6:09 PM

I know only scored a 60 earlier (oak) if not for for VEM woulda been a 55......

Where's CIB when you need him!

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 6:12 PM

overtheedge:

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

* The game is playing like crap, period.

Something is weird   : > /  

Can or will someone explain just what VEM stands for?

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 6:24 PM

MrSCicero:

overtheedge:

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

* The game is playing like crap, period.

Something is weird   : > /  

Very Extreme Manipulation

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 7:17 PM

MrSCicero:

Try the Search box --->

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:14 PM

MrSCicero:

Where is fancypipe when you need her?

RSS