Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 5:31 PM

A virtual world that is random will be different from the real world, in as far as that- "Insanity: is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results."

That's why I'm part of the members in the pro-VEM thread.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/175095.aspx

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,301 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 5:34 PM

I am going to have to disagree with you, I started using the wgt balls .65 cent a sleeve, and I play the same or better Of course I don't play enough to be a great player but I am a legend and My score is dropping slowly but steady all the time and I shoot under par 95 percent of the time.  it's working on your game, not the balls, or the Vem, it's you get out of it what you put in it. learn the wind, the elevations, when one quits blaming the world and looks in the Mirror 99 percent of the problems can be seen, your golf buddy Alex.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,301 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 5:37 PM

theres nothing wrong with this game, in real golf is there a circle , or is there a little blue marker, the game is great, you get out ,what you put in, I wish the would just make some changes like the club owners could send a message to all the members not an email.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 8:31 PM

It would be like blaming the fact that I normally shoot 75 at a certain course. Well, I played Grand Dunes at myrtles Beach on the Friday of the us open at Pinehurst with the trip. The course played to a 12.5 stint meter and was a qualifying course for the open. Yeah I normally shoot a 75 about. But I shot a 90 on this course. I left my approaches in the wrong spots all the time and I 3 and 4 putted. I never left it below the hole. But the second time I would have learned. I probably wouldn't have shot worse than 80. because I know where you don't want to miss long or short.

It's the same thing in this game only more magnified because people are already shooting 52's. WGT has made it harder to understand. Headwinds and tailwinds are magnified, you have to learn it.

I will never forget my experience at Pinehurst and my brother at myrtle. My work payed off and we were rewarded with an awesome experience. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 12:23 AM

All those thoughts in just one sentence.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 1:12 AM

ZioMio:
    All those thoughts in just one sentence.

Lol, be nice now, Luigi.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 5:44 AM

harrythehaat:
    23 AND 24 SCORES POSTED ON 9 HOLES IN HIGH WINDS. LAST I CHECKED, I POSTED BELOW 30 1 F'ING TIME IN 5 YEARS YET I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE GREEDY WHORES WHO CHEAT AND PROFIT EVERYDAY. MY CAREER EARNINGS ARE UNDER 30 DOLLARS . F WGT AND F ANYONE WHO HAS CHEATED TO WIN A MATCH . GO F YOURSELVES.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 7:31 AM

Such language from such dainty lips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 11:09 AM

Thudman69:
    I was consistently shooting 60 +/-

Thudman69:
    and have been shooting 64+/- consistently for the better part of the year,

Thudman69:
    obviously its me

Finally got to something I agree with you on.

Thudman69:
    They can crank the VEM

A whole year..................

I prefer science not bush latest.  Whenever I worked at my game by listening to good players the trend became better because my stats became better.  Up to you what you believe, and my perogative to say that's nuts..  No offense, just talking plainly.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 12:18 PM

Dinged 3iron 1/4 bs....= VEM...... oh well move on,happens to most players every day.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=925a6d7b-6887-4a09-97ad-a3a4013d8944

RSS