Forums

Help › Forums

Lionel messi is most overhyped player

Mon, Jul 14 2014 10:01 AM (60 replies)
  • VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:01 PM

Your top 9 are just about spot on......but number 10 has to be "Jinky" Jimmy Smith  (Newcastle United).    He could peel an orange with his right foot......mind you I wouldn't have eaten it.  :)      Howay the lads !!!!!

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:11 PM

Maradona is the best ive ever seen,

i watch youtube vids and am left speechless,the guys a genius.he was kicked from pillar to post and carried average teams (Napoli and Argentina 86' etc) but now you cant tackle which is right up Messi's street for his tiki taki football.

George Best 2nd :)

Pele 3rd cos he never tested himself outside of Brazil.

also think Ronaldo is a more complete footballer than Messi but messi is defo one of the best ever.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:20 PM

• nikic123
    639 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:53 PM

if messi wins the world cup this year then he will be the best ever hes still so young ,argentina are better then portugal so it looks worse 4 ronnie but thers nothing in it these 2 players are light years ahead of any outhers ever .zidane is 3rd 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 2:12 PM

PaulTon:

SweetiePie:

I suffer insomnia from time to time. Luckily, I recorded all of the current "kick ball" nonsense in case of a flare-up....works like a charm..slumber in a couple of minutes.

When I can't sleep I read your posts. Out like a light, every time.

Well. you have been here 1 year and a half less than I have, but you have more posts. Must be less sleep ? I'll try to help by doing more posting for you.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:43 PM

People praising messi to deman GOD MARADONA. That is the hidden agenda.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:16 PM

i watched all messi greatest goals and maradona.

What i see in maradona is pure genius and magic.

What i see in messi is an excellant dribbler at best. No comparison between the two. 

Messi is media creation.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:23 PM

stevietwotimes:

Maradona is the best ive ever seen,

i watch youtube vids and am left speechless,the guys a genius.he was kicked from pillar to post and carried average teams (Napoli and Argentina 86' etc) but now you cant tackle which is right up Messi's street for his tiki taki football.

George Best 2nd :)

Pele 3rd cos he never tested himself outside of Brazil.

also think Ronaldo is a more complete footballer than Messi but messi is defo one of the best ever.

+1

Football was a different game when Maradona played.

Gentile an Italian defender said that he should have been arrested for the kicks he gave Maradona in 82.

South Korea went all karate( or what they do thereabouts)  on him in the groin, chest and face in 86, no yellow cards for that stuff back then.

Slashed down from behind from the butcher from Bilbao and broken ankels , today he would have been better than Messi. 

Can't imagine how good he could have been had he trained harder and not gotten into drugs.

just the aura of that man , at age 8-9 cant remember , saying that one day he will win the world cup for Argentina.

That was Epic  !!

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:43 PM

Messi lost so many balls when 2 defenders on him. He is not good. he looks good in barcelona because he was surrounded by great players so he has enough spacing to dribble around. 

With national team , he just can't carry the team on his shoulders or manage the team. He is skilled but he is not natural leader. 

Messi is way way overhyped by media to trash maradona. 

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:53 PM

he is also going to the final. the Dutch plain blew it. Germany in a slaughter

RSS