Forums

Help › Forums

Lionel messi is most overhyped player

Mon, Jul 14 2014 10:01 AM (60 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 10:49 AM

I wonder who Alex is thinking is willing to read through those 15 minute long posts.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 10:52 AM

alexk345:
    He sucked big time in world cup soccer.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 10:54 AM

I suffer insomnia from time to time. Luckily, I recorded all of the current "kick ball" nonsense in case of a flare-up....works like a charm..slumber in a couple of minutes.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 10:58 AM

Lol Lily ... I never thought of that ... great idea!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 10:59 AM

SweetiePie:

I suffer insomnia from time to time. Luckily, I recorded all of the current "kick ball" nonsense in case of a flare-up....works like a charm..slumber in a couple of minutes.

Oops, double post..

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:00 AM

SweetiePie:

When I can't sleep I read your posts. Out like a light, every time.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:02 AM

poor Alex - barfing up what he reads sparing his brain from having to produce an original thought - yet again 

so clueless even Sherlock wouldn't be bothered figuring you out

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:07 AM

duffer19:
    so clueless even Sherlock wouldn't be bothered figuring you out

He might say ' Ah, copy and paste my dear Watson'

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:34 AM

I never read any thread alex starts, in fact I barely skimmed through this one, the title said all I needed to know....no surprise alex relates to a cocaine addict with the personality of a street punk, although he was a great player "high"...certainly tops my all time addict team!

When Messi is on the field rest assured 2-3 of his team mates have a lot more space to create, of course they look good! If you ever watched Barca in their prime a few years ago when the game was played better than any team I have ever seen, Messi could not be stopped, he fit and brought the TEAM to another level...I personally look at the greatest teams of all time, not greatest player, that's too close to call...lot of defenders and GK who could be considered if anyone knew them....

To those who knock the game you need to understand that soccer fans understand the game and are part of it, you drink before and after the game, your busy during, unlike our sports! I doubt SP sees what defense her football team is in and thinks "NOOOOO, not in this situation", or appreciates a hitter fighting off a inside fastball to hit a weak ground ball to the right side so the runners advance....you make a bad pass in soccer and your own fans will boo(whistle) you off the field....LOL

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 12:07 PM

Legend is created in world cup torunament not useless European club crap. 

Its easy to play when you have surrounded with great players in barcelona. Every time someone bring that up , i cringe.

Basically lionel messi can not make his team great by his sheer presence like maradona did. 

That said there is "LUCK" chance for argentina to win this year.  Even if they win , i do not consider messi good even two level below maradona.

RSS