2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 7:06 PM

My least favorite course is the one with the tees, fairways, and greens

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 7:44 PM

SweetiePie:

mkg335:

Lily, which one of the Mt Rushmore presidents do you not like?  And I agree, Andy's amazing.

Well, I like them all, however, Teddy seems a bit 'gifty'. Darn good but not great, just darn good.

Fair enough, was just curious.  He does seem the odd man out in that group, I agree.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 11:04 PM

I think that Teddy got up there because he was the President to start the National Park system and is viewed as the environmental president, although the pictures of him shooting pretty much every animal that moves might put that in dispute.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 8:07 AM

Bali Hai..Love WC

• JacksonXX
    121 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 7:28 PM

Any CTTH only course

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 2:49 PM

I have noted some of the common detested courses mentioned. I've looked at my course notes and found a slight correlation between them and the frequency of skewed camera angles or parallax on these very courses. (esp. on the approaches) 

e.g. Merion, B.O. Par 4, Kaiwah, etc.

If the wind direction is misconstrued, or the line-of-sight is slightly impaired w/ a skewed 'forward' camera angle this may be a challenge to determine surroundings & actual wind bearing. 

Just something to consider,

I have to make note on some of the holes that have 'misleading' camera angles, then make significant adjustments, esp. in high wind.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 3:43 PM

Merion-  humbles my pride and steals my lunch money

Olympic- Bully course

Best Of Par 4-  the hardest course on the game IMO, i dont even waste rock balls on this course, this could be deleted today. WGT we play your game to relax and unwind after a long day at work, the last thing we want or need, is to be frustrated by your game. I have never seen an incident of an angry customer spending money.

i actually love Kiawah on champ greens the roll is more true then legend tourney greens, they have been filled with unseen break, and are absurd at best lmao

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 4:08 PM

tramilleo:
    Merion-  humbles my pride and steals my lunch money

Only one word springs to mind for Merion -

BULLDOZER

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 8:04 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 4:56 PM

I refer to Bo4 as Worst of Stupid. 

Of the full courses, Painhurst edges out Oly.

RSS